MOCA Gala

In Los Angeles, the Museum of Modern Art held an annual event MOCA Gala. This time the ball is ruled scandalous artist Marina Abramovic, who decided to make a night of cannibals. On the tables mixed with food sticking head guys who are fun to let your eyes under a forehead, simulating mortal agony. A scandalous singer Debbie Harry cut a large kitchen knife pieces of naked girls, previously "baked" in the test

Marina Abramovic has chosen "saying" dress for the evening - a white robe. The image called "Doctor Death»

Debbie Harry - Blood-Queen

However, other celebrities were more conservative in the choice of clothes. Shocking shocking and face off with the other sisters beautiful dresses - a holy cause. As always, the dresses were gorgeous and "not very»

Style dress Gwen Stefani great harmony with her hair

Another lady in black - Jamie King. Not bad, but it is very "zayuzat" image

Dita Von Teese will likely shave themselves bald than mediocre clothe dress. For this and I love it

Against the background of beauties in black Kirsten Dunst it stands out turquoise color of her dress. Here are just a style I absolutely do not like. Reminiscent of boring summer dress

Star of "House" Lisa Edelstein - for the classics. Style is good, but the dress looks like a slightly flattened

Minnie Driver, Michele Hicks and Jonny Lee Mueller. In place of Johnny, I was invited to a dance Minnie - her dress prettier

I have not yet decided - like or do not like the dress Nicole Richie. Probably not, since the decor of some stremnovato

Pamela Anderson, the poor fellow, did not find a good dress, so came in a robe, like Marina Abramovic

Dress up artist Rosson Crow as if from another shoulder

Green fitting dress and well-chosen jewelry bow Rose McGowan makes one of the best

Dress-Case Rachel Zoe looks good, but she had better outfits and ...

Will Ferrell diversified boring classic suit and tie positive

Alice Eve to the board no complaints, but what kind of malyupusenky purse in her hands? By this way need a clutch more!

Tags

See also

New and interesting