Maria Silnyagina

Since I was pierced here on his "hat pomeshannost", then it is necessary to go to the final destination! No, not a mental hospital, and full disclosure to the theme in a variety of its angles. A couple of days ago, I wrote here about the hats from the past, but today I found something really amazing.

So glad you imagine such a fashion designer Mary Silnyagina that raised and transformed the word "hat" to a new level of existence! As she said recently in one of the glossy magazines, the design can not be considered design at all if he does not bring something new and revolutionary in life. Referred to as the designer, in her opinion, can only one who was not only able to find a whole new trend, translate it and present, but also the one who was able to fully enter their creations in what we call "historical canvas."

In general, all of it, roughly speaking, for nakalyakat article, I knew only one thing: she does have brains! By this, I began to relate to the fact that it does not only as a headscarf, but also as a reflection of her own thoughts. In any case, let's look at what is at the moment, at least as 2000 UAH. (About 8000 p.) For one little thing ...)

It was a selection of photos from the special photo session ... now that I could find in the various Internet resources:

Well, in the end, I put that honestly steal from a blog designer. I apologize in advance for very much distorting the quality of photos, but I'm just hoping to show that I really liked. I only wish that I vaguely imagine where exactly you can wear these hats ... In general, as my mother says ... "You are, most importantly, buy and where to get on ... find!»))

Tags

See also

New and interesting