Hats-animals

The Japanese artist Nagi Noda has been involved in many areas of art - in his short life (unfortunately, she died during surgery three years ago - she was only 35), she had to prove themselves in the field of design, directing, fine art and even in cooperation with monsters such as Nike and Coca-Cola. But my attention was attracted to her person no commercials global corporations and funny hats in the shape of animals that Nagy made out of hair.

Here such here fancy and a bit creepy accessories, created in 2007, became the hallmark of Nagi Noda. To the question "why the choice fell on the animals," Noda replied that "always had a special fondness for wild people of Africa." In the collection there are hats to suit every taste - a giraffe, elephant, wild boar, walrus, several breeds of dogs and others.

By the way, the world famous Nagi Noda brought Lady Gaga. Queen outrageous remained enthusiastic about the wonderful work of the designer and the example of a couple of her collection. So impressive original creators Hare-style singer was not the Nicola Formichetti, Gaga built a bow on her head, and Nagi Noda.

Finally convinced that the cap fit her style (of course!), Gaga ordered Nagi exclusive - a huge hat-tablet of blond hair. It looks surprisingly elegant.

Of course, these hats are not intended for everyday wear, unless of course you are not Lady Gaga. They are more like works of art or models from the collections of contemporary designers that can be worn once or twice - if you like to draw attention. I would dare to wear something like that only masquerade ball ... And then I would have chosen a lion - it is very much like it! Would you dare to wear this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting