CFDA Fashion Awards 2012

Continuing review fashion along with the awards ceremony of the Council of Fashion Designers of America 2012.

The first part of the post - here.

Perfect dress from Sophie Theallet demonstrated on the red carpet girl with angelic appearance Doutzen Kroes. I really like the fabric from which the sewn outfit and style itself, but this terrible noose around your neck ... What is she? Spoils the whole picture.

Another creation of the fashion house Sophie Theallet - Heather Graham. I have to say, it's not the original version of the red carpet, we have seen a lot of similar dresses at various events, but it still has a right to exist.

Lily Collins in the dress Marchesa. This new collection of American brand, so we will not see here any feathers or crystals, but the dress looks very interesting and suitable young Lily. Eagle on the chest - very unexpected accent, but it was he who gives originality along.

Solange Knowles chose for the ceremony summer dress in yellow and white colors. Style of dress is quite simple - the usual case with a V-neck, but the decorative elements in the form of yellow disks look very original. I like to dress Solange and her plastic sandals from Missoni, but hair in African style does not look very nice - like hair standing on end.

Model Karolina Kurkova opted for a mini to show all their beautiful legs and clothed in a light dress with collecting prints in muted tones. I really like the way Carolina as a whole, although the dress mediocre: all accessories are perfect to dress and perfectly match the color. Black and gold sandals were clearly matched to the color of the print "goose foot", and carrot lipstick and nail polish - in the tone of stones on a necklace.

Wasted Crystal Renn (before it belonged to the category of plus-size models) came to the ceremony, accompanied by designer Zac Posen. As I understand it, on the creation of the Crystal designer and it looks impressive. This outfit is certainly not suitable for everyday life, but his "museum" look very attractive. In general, the image of Crystal was very interesting - a combination of green earrings and coral lipstick looks unbanal, but this strange Koudelka on her head ... Also very unbanal, but could do without it.

"Woman-snowflake" Jessica Chastain in a dress from Prabal Gurung. In my opinion, this dress was created for young girls 16-18 years old, but not for women over 30. This dress has a right to exist, even with this stupid metallic cape resembling an umbrella, but, for example, Elle Fanning and Haley Staynfeld but certainly not Miss Chastain. She should choose something more elegant.

Beautiful girl Selita Ebanks in a white dress Herve Leger by Max Azria. I do not think this way need some clarification - Selita looks amazing!

Sophia Bush loves bright colors, and this time she chose a dress color "tangerine tango", which has been selected by the development of new colors «Pantone» color 2012. Dress on Sophie looks great, and I really like that she picked him such interesting colored sandals, instead of the expected pair of gold shoes.

Beautiful girl looks east Devon Aoki in a dress Alica + Olivia. In my opinion, a very beautiful and interesting dress - if it is created from strips of fabric, but they can see the print of red roses. Silhouette is quite simple, I would even say a classic, but an interesting technique of sewing makes this dress is very original.

And under the veil - storm the world of fashion Anna Wintour in printovannom dress from the new collection of Marc Jacobs. Collection appeared on the podium just a few days ago, so Anna - the first to introduce it to the people, but in spite of the new dress, nothing really new, we have not seen. Constant quads? There Is. Sunglasses? There Is. Necklace? There Is. Favorite shoes by Manolo Blahnik? There.

Tags

See also

New and interesting