Hand-made - a rather interesting phenomenon.

Hand-made - a rather interesting phenomenon. I know many who from old clothes makes absolutely unimaginable new, so original and unusual, which can not be found none. And someone sew it from scratch. Someone makes rings and chains with his own hands, and someone even think out to lovely statuettes. Let's see some examples of what people have done with their own hands. Maybe you too will begin to inspire and be creative.

For example, here are the wonderful decorations. On a piece of wood or even iron tube ...

- Buy these miracles here.

Or, for example, quite plain - scarves. Conventional scarves. Learn to Knit - it is quite easy, believe me. A Harry Potter fans just have to be able to knit to make a scarf of your favorite department.

- Buy vending scarves here.

For those who are concerned originality even Kitchenware, have special ideas - hand-made plates and mugs. See what funny deer!

- You can buy it here.

But one girl from scratch makes wonderful bags and purses. And all with their own hands.

- You can buy it here.

Locks, bichevki, ribbons, anything can be used for hand-made! But first necklace, incidentally, is very similar necklace «D & G» with pepper chili.

- You can buy it here.

Some with their hands make fine chain! It is impossible to believe, but true.

- Buy impossible, because the connection is lost with the author.

So we got to clothing and shoes. Sneakers. You even their old sneakers can izrisoval this way. Yes, you only connect the imagination.

T-Shirts! What could be easier and it's great!

- You can buy it here.

In general, what I'm all that. And the fact that not necessarily spend a lot of money to buy clothing store. You can spend a lot of money to buy hand-made! :) But the original. And, you can do it yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting