Territory horror biomechanics

"Giger" or the full name - Hans Rudolf Giger, who was born in an ordinary family of the pharmacist in a small Swiss town. To say that this guy the most common artist, so shamelessly lie for the glory he just rare. Anyway, as with his work familiar to anyone who has ever watched the movie "Alien", as cunningly-ugly aliens - the handiwork of his sick imagination and fantasy ...

I think you will be a landmark for the more and the fact that his first book with the works called "Necronomicon" and reprinted last year alone three times (this despite the fact that the first seal dates back to the year 1977). In general, I want to note that this collection of work I was doing tedious long since found among his paintings are not vulgar biomechanics proved difficult task.

Let's take a look and try to understand it, because eventually this man can be called foretold the future. All we are moving in this direction - a terrible cross between animal and machine ...

Well? Fearfully?? And I warned ... Actually, this - flowers, compared with what you can find on the net ... There takiie berries !!! In general, the human imagination allows any muck in a candy remake.

PiSi: I would like to say ... No matter how terrible were the work of man, but saw his picture on the Internet and the wick went out of my mind forever ... How terrible to look him in the eye !!! This same view serial killer killer ... Well, or to escape from the psychiatric hospital ...

GGG shutyu ... ... I say funky guy just kind Maleh ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting