Rumors about the dying camel on Ruzskaya

One of the most famous bloggers RuNet Another caught the eye of interesting information:

"Discovered corporate abandoned zoo, where animals are killed
ul.Ruzskoy - parallel to the Vernadsky Prospekt, the territory belonged
Mirax Group (at present it is not clear), called Mirax Park
(naahoditsya between LCD Crown and the General Staff, not far from Moscow) »

He decided to check ...

Ruza street from me in ten minutes, so this afternoon I went there, taking with him a loaf of white bread to feed some poor goat. Dirty hand drawn picture of a camel dying in the terrible gloomy barn and Tajiks with a bucket of waste. Everything was not so scary.

5 ph

"Zoo" is located on the territory of the residential complex, which builds the company "Mirax". The area, of course, is protected, but watchmen were quite sane, let me into the living area and only asked not to shoot "in the territory", because "the authorities arrived."

Therefore, at the gate, "zoo" I made just one shot and one - on your mobile phone, so as not to let down the guards:

At first glance, no horror, the horror, but there is a metal fence fenced area, where there are few houses and sheds for animals. Under the eaves are roe deer (or deer?), In a manger - hay, straw, for a separate fence huge camel walks. Are carts, which seems to deliver food. I spoke with the guards and the people in the office sales of "Mirax", whose windows are located on the territory of the "zoo." They were surprised when I told them what the rumors are about this place. According to them, the animals tended a few people, all those engaged in the administration of the residential complex to which the "Zoo", in fact, true. Inside, behind the fence, outsiders are not allowed, but the porch office, I took a few pictures.

Nearby are allowed on the territory covered by foreign residents walk houses located here.

In general, nothing special, I did not see. On an abandoned place where the animals are killed, it does not seem. However, on Monday to call the press service of "Mirax" and ask for comments on the subject.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting