Stars like animated beauties

Since I went to a booze ... And we're talking about cartoon characters, then present to you my vision of fairy princesses in reality. For those who do not understand what I wanted to say, explain that each of the heroines of fairy tales I say "bailiff" of a typical embodiment in the form of celebrity. Of course, everything is subjective, but I see such a princess in real life. If you feel that too much IMHO, it offers suggestions.

Charming blonde Princess Aurora reminds me of the least pleasant to the appearance of an actress from the movie "The Rum Diary" Amber Heard. If we talk about the similarity of characters, the Amber as two drops of water similar to the Aurora, so I decided to start with it. Here, everything is clear.

Princess Aurora:

Actress Amber Heard:

This is followed by at least similar to their "fabulous girlfriend" - the princess Jasmine, fickle socialite Kim Kardashian. Strange as it sounds, but type them one and the same. The first who came to mind when I saw Jasmine on a makeshift cover of "Cosmopolitan" was Kim.

Princess Jasmine:

Socialite Kim Kardashian:

Next on the list I have invented - Snow White and her "star sister" Katy Perry. Previously, she, of course, was more like Snow White, but now some similarities, too, can be traced. I thought to put in place Katy Dita Von Teese, but changed her mind because Perry is more like Snow White even clothes (dark hair and red lipstick no longer remembered, looking at today's appearance singer).

Snow White:

Singer Katy Perry:

Colossal similarities between Princess Zoe Saldana Tian and I noticed at once, and you?

Princess Tiana:

Actress Zoe Saldana:

Between Cinderella and Angelina Jolie have absolutely no parallels, but despite this, the illustration Cinderella seemed very similar to Jolie. Do not color the hair, of course, but something elusive (though elusive in that position, you say, but I think it's just different).

Cinderella:

Actress Angelina Jolie:

Red hair of the Little Mermaid firmly attached to the hair color last Rihanna, so in her place, I can not imagine anyone else. Well, who else had the courage to such experiments with color? Rea deserved to be called a living embodiment of a dark-skinned Little Mermaid.

The Little Mermaid:

Singer Rihanna:

I do not know the name of this little crumb (probably some kind of "fairy-sorceress"), but it reminded me exactly Emma Stone.

Actress Emma Stone:

Finally, Vanessa Hudgens and Pokahontos.

Pokahontos:

Actress Vanessa Hudgens:

Tags

See also

New and interesting