Honest guy Sean Bean

Sean Bean belongs to the category of those men, who come from special fluids masculinity, which is why women are twisted around their herds (IMHO). But, although Bean could easily get his girlfriend any supermodel (Leo, for example), all four of his wife were, shall we say, quite normal appearance. But is not the case - the actor honestly conducted under the crown of all the women with whom he had a relationship. Encounter and leave, as it does, for example, George Clooney - it's not about Bean

The first wife of Sean Bean - hairdresser Debra James. School love the future actor, which was his first woman (!) - That's why he married her. However, family life was short-lived - after working as a mechanic in his native town Hardsvorte, Bean realized that was created for the stage and moved into Rotrou, where he enrolled in drama college. Marriage utuh itself

Bean's second wife became an actress Melanie Hill, whom he met in college. Do not know, maybe in her youth, she was pretty, but at a more mature age, she is by no beauty, and looks older than his years. Bina Hill bore two children - Molly and Lorna, but it did not save the marriage. The actor quickly lost interest in his wife (not surprising) and divorced her.

After her divorce from Bean Hill briefly went BOBYLEV - on the set of the series "The Adventures of royal Sharpe" he had an affair with actress Abigail Cruttenden. But, unlike most men who pomatrosil and abandonment Bin honest guy - just Okrut lady should marry. Married. However, and this marriage was short-lived - shortly after my daughter was born Natasha Ivy Bean divorced and Krattenden. I do not know how charismatic is Abigail.

After the third divorce Bean sworn never to marry, but not for long. Having met in a bar in a little-known actress named Georgina Sutcliffe, he drunk case slept with her, and then, being a gentleman, I could not quit. Georgina has become a permanent girlfriend Bina, and then legitimate wife. But then again, briefly - in 2010 they parted.

Sean Bean support all of their ex-wives - communicates with her daughters Molly, Lorna and Ivy Natasha material helps Debra James and Melanie Hill, which in recent years removed tlish in low-budget British projects. That's a real man!

Tags

See also

New and interesting