Ordinary Story

In a warm southern edge of Russia there lived a man. A regular guy. A lawyer by profession. He worked in the city administration.

The guy was lumpy, with a complex character on a painful truth - Toli mini-bulk, felts just adventurous.

Whom he stepped on the tail - I do not know, these things have a great mystery. And he knew would be - did not say. But only someone he greatly stood in the throat of his administration.

And is it the same day his immediate supervisor, to report to him about the work done. He unsuspectingly report report. Head heard, stood up, almost in tears, darling, - very, says, you're done! Just so wonderful job work - the eye does not take! Dai said, I'll hug - and hugs, and - hold deserved! - I put the envelope in his jacket pocket.

Man, of course, was stunned by the reaction of such leadership, but at the same moment on the sides of his opera already drawn: and what have you got there, oh, vzyatochka, what are you so proydёmte, citizen! - In an envelope labeled turned 10 thousand rubles. Indications of whom he allegedly extorted them - has also existed.

In vain man, not knowing any guilt, tried to explain that the man who accuses him of extortion, he sees for the first time that the ten thousand rubles - a microscopic amount, and the papers were put into the work on absolutely standard for this issue scheme that no sense to give for this routine was not a bribe, but rather the opposite - it was useless. With him even the most no one was talking, just ask - you will chistuhu scribbling voluntarily? No? Dick to you.

All mistakes and inconsistencies investigation docked and podtёr court, which though and in general any investigation and materials charges would not have been - a hell task to draw a sentence-ordered will be executed.

Dali guy four years. Over ten thousand rubles labeled.

It took more than two. And elderly father Man has mobilized all connections which could, so, so, here is the question to solve: the law's son may serve on parole, so here's how to do so, so that this very positive feed considered as well? Yes released to his father's son ...

Oh, the old man was not easy to climb into the hell of this machine, it's even a man with connections is not easy, and only a person with almost no ties ... but who wants to - he will achieve, and he was able.

Went through Moscow, but Moscow the warm southern edge - not a decree for a long time (only the blessed people who believe the first channel, people think that in Russia everything is done on orders from Moscow, and all at once run at the click of your fingers putena rustle-solve problems. In reality, beefy regional elites are able to completely sabotage any decision or initiative, whoever it may come, especially if it is a decision or initiative somehow affects their own selfish interest. Vertikakl such vertical ...).

Moscow issued passwords to appear for a certain fellow in uniform in the warm southern edge. And bread.

Comrade in uniform took a break, broke the situation and gave the answer that the old man grabbed his graying head and rocked in a long prostration ...

In general, a boy herding. Those who managed to annoy it here - watch closely, that he not only came out on parole - this is even not speak - but the movement has already begun - still that thread namutit, in order to throw the term. The question should be placed not in the plane "when will", and in the plane of the "how much more will add."

But this should be pleased, said a responsible comrade on condition of anonymity. Because if even imagine all of a sudden, it occurred to fail in the matrix and the guy let out (on parole, or more like - it does not matter) - it would be the worst option, because then he would have hardly had time to even get to the house ... < br />
This story is not unusual. It is - absolutely standard practice, these (with minimal variations) stories - thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands. Bribe in this story can be replaced by drugs, drugs - a holder of the PM, and so on - there are a lot of legal and asbolyutno - the worst! - Shirokoprimenyaemyh ways to throw a person in jail.

And if you have no one ever tried to land - which means you just a trifle, no one cares, and so does not owns that could attract someone's interest to give interested parties against you with sufficient capacity. That's all.

And I do not you become a story to tell - those who know the system - and without my story know how it works, and who else is in pink glasses has the ability to walk - he will be so right now I have to prove that is not so bad that he won sue housing department a penny, and it means a fair trial is possible, and Ted and Tepe, and punishments without fault does not happen, and where he watched loshara-too-my lawyer, and ... - do not. Do not bother.

I just read the comments on the news of the departure of Guriev, who is known to prefer Paris Krasnokamensk. Tolley bots, trolls felts, toli just idiots, and probably - all little, wrote in a commentary, saying that would not be guilty - not would leave an honest man has nothing to fear, huё-mine.

I respect my readers, and now here's this story wanted to warn: this is now, "I - an honest man, so I have nothing to fear, nothing to hide, I will not sit down!" - The most dangerous sounding nonsense that can be. Domestic area jam-packed so that's the innocent, sitting at Ciric ruble, snuff or marijuana sverlёny cartridge from the Mosin rifle.

The belief that someone cares seriously, honest man you whether you something is stolen, someone will want to understand this, - ruining entire families.

Note the Lord's Prayer. If you are really a thief, committing some criminal act (corrupt, kickbacks, bribery, abuse of power) - you can count on indulgence. You can pay off at the event. If you zavedut business as a result of, for example, a thread checks - you will find there the same as you, mercenary brothers in mind, which is likely to agree, and either put at stop or give any funny probation. You with them on the same wavelength in the same boat - they are the same as you sin not get along.

Much worse things are, if you are going to start a business, and you do not feel and do not know of any wrongdoing. Even worse, if you're really honest and decent man. Then I have bad news for you: to negotiate and to bribe, you can not, and will not, of course. Therefore, the only investigative vehicle its obvious human forms - greed - will quickly lose interest in you. And here you will learn what - soulless machine "justice."

Therefore, if you feel that the clouds are gathering - run. Not reflective, mow a fool "I'm in no way to blame, why should I run ?!" spit on the nerds, who will discuss "just ran away, so there was something ..." - it's just people caramel in the cheek and ORT brain, managed not to run into infernal machine systems seriously. You never have nothing to explain and prove, if you go to jail. You will perish in the zone or not perish, but in any case, no one will care about your suffering apart from your loved ones.

Kresloblyustitel correctly once blurted out: freedom is better than non-freedom. When any attack on your freedom - leave immediately. No money, no connections, do not know the language, you do not have nobody there waiting? - Fuck, leave. Learn the language, the people there are much nicer than in the camp barracks, and better buffing in Prague makdachke than hleborezom at Solikamsk area (and there hleborezy not get easier than Google's top management).

Believe me: in any case, for themselves, for their families, for their loved ones, you can do much more, being free (even if not in the country) than at home, but - in the area ...

Replay system itself can survive here only those who are thrown out of their heads all a whim, stupidities and other philanthropic principles and heresy. All that's it "without guilt do not put", "I'm an honest man, I have nothing to be afraid of," "sort out the investigation," - believe me, when you realize the utter bankruptcy of such dogmas, life will become a little worse, but it's easier.

... And maybe someday one obscure Russian sacrifice Basmanny "justice" will be less.

A may not be one.

Anyway - good luck.

© baxus

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting