Terms of Amy Winehouse

About half of the singer Amy Winehouse is not with us. She died not at the peak of his career, but at the peak of his life, at the very moment when she wanted to adopt a 10-year-old girl named Danica. Her bizarre behavior shocked, touched the soul of the song, and she just lived as she wanted. Her plans did not come true, but they were ambitious. Many thought that Amy will get out, because the 5-time laureate of the award "Grammy" just could finally let his life derailed. But rosy assumptions quickly dissipated since Amy died on 23 July 2011 aged 27 years. Later, many people said what a talented and beautiful she was, but a few months before her death, most call it simply an alcoholic with a craving for drugs. That's changing people's opinion about a person before and after his death. Amy is never changed yourself, you only read what she said in numerous interviews.

I agree with the fact that talented. But - and this is exactly - I was not born to sing. I was born to be a wife and mother. And keep an eye on the family.

I do not need someone to help. Because if I can not help herself, no one can help me.
Most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they will do in the next five or ten years. So: the time that they spend in these reflections, I spend drinking.
At some point, I'm too stuck in alcohol. After all, booze, everything looks better. Type: watch TV - a glass of wine, cook dinner - a glass of champagne.

I only write about the things that happened to me. About the things that I can not just drown in the past. Thank God, I am inclined to self-destruction, so that the themes of the songs I've always there.
I'm not religious. Although I know that faith gives people strength. But I believe in fate and I believe that everything happens for a reason, and for whatever reason. However, higher power is not required for this.
Make music - it's like to go to dinner: you must act slowly and not lash out at everything.

I'm not one of those who are trying to snatch his fifteen minutes of fame. I'm just a musician, and I'm trying to be honest.
I'm not an easy man. If only because I, for the most part, ** we all be.
I do not blame casual sex. I understand that there is nothing good that I approve of treason. But I think what it's like to smoke marijuana - nothing serious. Oh, damn, here I was pierced!

It makes no sense to say anything but the truth.
Sex - it's just sex. But no need to admit to yourself someone is too close.
The first time I kissed her 11 or 12. It was a boy named Chris - Greek origin - and he's gay.
The world is full of straight men who like little naughty sluts, and just as many gay men who, like, talking to you, "Come on, I'll carry it," or "Naquin my jacket." And you start to think: "And why the hell are they, like menĀ».

You should not renounce. I hate myself when I say something like: "I'll never do yourself boobs!" * In the income statement these words. After all, perhaps, I have to do - when I become old and all that.
If I have to make up too much, it's over the fact that I'll just look like someone's aunt. And I want to be myself!

I'm not really a fighter. But if I have to press in the wall, I breached any head.
I think the ability to fight does not depend on how big you are. It depends on how much of your concentrated fury.
Around a lot of evil people, and all because they have no friends. Communicating with people - my mother, my grandmother - this is the best that happens to you in this life. Excluding shoes and bags, of course.

Tattoos can never have too many.
Women talk to each other as well as men with men. But women always pay attention to the details.

If the alien is something like a sense of humor, most of all, perhaps, they should laugh the way we have sex.
The biggest mistake that only parents can do - is to conceive a child under the bad music.

Even I can not believe that really got all of these bonuses.
Monitor Madness is a snap.

Tags

See also

New and interesting