Noomi Rapace - dangerous bird

Today everyone is talking about Rooney Mara, however, Noomi Rapace - "original" Girl with the Dragon Tattoo from the eponymous novel by Swedish - demanded nothing less. Noomi Rapace - a star not only Scandinavian but also world cinema.

Numi - girl with a difficult character. School teachers Numi terrorized, in 13 years, she has lived with a man, and drink a bottle of whiskey a day. When my mother refused to give her money for the piercing, Numi itself pierced different parts of the body pin.

At age 15, she finally left the house, entered the drama school in Stockholm. It was the only right decision Numi. What is called, she found her vocation. Looking ahead, I will say that it is now not only one of the major stars at the Royal Dramatic Theatre of Sweden, and film actress.

The revolt had stopped at age 16, when Numi took the lead role in the series. She threw Punk clothes, took out all the holes earrings.

At 22, Numi married. Later, a son. The couple came up with a double stage name Rapace (Ola is now also known for it by that name), which means "bird of prey". Numi always worried hawks:
"These birds look as though know everything, they soar in the sky and look down at all»
And here is the real name of Numi - Noren. Normal Swedish name, in general. But Numi does not seem like anything Swedish.

By 2009, the it became clear that the nickname fits Numi as anyone else. That's when she landed the role of Lisbeth Salander once in three films - "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," "The Girl Who Played with Fire" and "The girl who blew up castles in the air." This film adaptation brought Numi known outside Sweden.
By the way, all the piercings Lisbeth was already at the Numi - (in her youth, she has already made a lot of punctures).

The film received recognition not only from the audience but also the critics. And was nominated for three European Film Awards.

Already in 2011, Guy Ritchie invited her for the lead female role in "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows." Numi And there could not be better for the role of the hem. The fact that his father had Numi - Spanish Gypsies. At the time, he migrated from his native Spain to Sweden, twisted love affair with the mother Numi, but the birth of a daughter did not wait. When Numi grew up, she tried to contact with the Pope, but he did not want to communicate. Only when Numi has been 26 years, and in order to detect cancer in the last stage, he had the desire to communicate. According Numi, and his father "met and reconciled." So "reconciled", now the actress is indignant negative attitude of most European Roma - decent and beautiful people. " But the Swede, she does not consider himself:
"When people ask me, from what I country, I reply:" I do not know. " I do not want to belong to any one country - I want to belong to the whole world ».

In general, the role of "Sherlock" was a success. Now Ridley Scott invited her in the fantasy thriller "Prometheus", a great master of the thriller Brian De Palma takes its psychological detective "Passion." If these paintings will have the expected result, the Numi megazvezdnosti not have to wait long.

The main thing that Numi not turn up their noses to the sky. Rumor has it that because of its stellar manners from her husband and left -That. However, Numi is not sad. Why would she a man, when she most values ​​freedom?

Tags

See also

New and interesting