Bold trends

"Skeletal printĀ»

Emma Roberts, Snooky and Christina Aguilera show different types of prints. Jacket Emma I do not like, it reminds Paita schoolboy nedogota have Snooky club and glamorous option, Christina some psychedelic skeleton resembles a butterfly. I, frankly, none of these shirts are not particularly ...

Evening dress-body

As a costume, it is quite normal (Selena Gomez looks great in it), but on the red carpet shine thighs - overkill. Paula Abdul and singer Laura Bell Bundy look very frivolous

Items consisting entirely of sequins

Of the three options for me more or less tolerable seems only a short jumpsuit actress Aisha Tyler. Eva Herzigova Leggings looks too cheap, and Rachel Zoe in this suit looks like it skinned (sorry, Lord)

Maxi skirts

There are good and different. Jessica Alba's skirt is the main component of hippie onion, Diana Agron missed only with shoes, well, Kourtney Kardashian - just megaglamurnaya Lady

"Ballroom" dress

It depends on the length and color. Black dress with floral prints Shaylin Woodley looks cute because well-chosen length. Chloe Moretz beige dress looks on it too hard, while Andrea Riseborough - too long hem

Platform color "metallicĀ»

Maybe I'm biased, but these shoes I associate only with lower poshiba cheap stuff (we have a shop where such shoes crammed all the shelves, and they are - "a bunch of the ruble and a handful of ten stuff"). I believe that the shoes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Alba, and Noomi Rapace are expensive, but still can not get rid of the bias (

Colored tights

Definitely - no! Let them even wearing Sarah Jessica Parker (unknown to me and Aunt Sarah and Kate Flannery Bareyles)

Dresses with zippers along the entire length (or almost the entire length)

Cool and sexy! All three actresses - Kate Dili, Hilary Swank and Jennifer Love Hewitt look amazing

Pleated mini-skirts and dresses

Overall impression depends on what you are wearing on top of Taylor Swift picked up a dull sweater - and the image turned out clumsy, and Leighton Meester and Kristin Cavallari successfully formed bows

Sleeve- "lanterns" in different variations

I do not like this trend, reminds me of a sleeve Piero. Of the three options, IMHO, the most reasonable - Michelle Trachtenberg. The sleeves of the dress singer Estelle similar to those pieces that waving a baseball game, and hands Angie Harmon "flashlights" gave the appearance matches

Tags

See also

New and interesting