Kaya Scodelario

Kaya Scodelario - British actress of film and television. Known for her role as Effie in Stony sensational series "Skins." Kai was born in spring 1992 in London, the son of an Englishman and a Brazilian. Her parents divorced when she was very young. Since Kay grew up with his mother, then later she took her last name. Kaya also fluent in the Portuguese language.

The school Kai was not easy. Not only that the girl had complexes about his own thinness, so still she suffered from dyslexia and humiliating attitude of the classmates. However, all this did not stop her to make a decent career as a model. Kai appeared on the pages of magazines Teen Vogue, Nylon, Instyle UK, Elle UK, Dazed & Confused, Vogue. It can be seen in several music videos of the British band Plan B.

Kai and Chace Crawford:

When Kai came to the casting of the series "Skins" in 2007, she was only fourteen years old. Discouraged by what turned out to be the lowest among the contenders for the role of Effie, she was about to leave, but it was noticed by a producer of the project and asked to read a few monologues.

"I've never seen anything like it - the series about teenagers, for teenagers and young people themselves created. It seems so unusual. The series has been our universe. I grew up on the set, and I was very lucky that I was among good people and friends. I do not want to pretend that we were angels of the past four years, because we were not they - we made crazy things and enjoyed them, but this was the best possible platform, which can only be of any aspiring actor. This is a great springboard. »

After reaching the screens of the "Skins" Kaya Scodelario was nominated for TV Quick in the category "Best Actress" and the British magazine FHM put her on the thirteenth place in the list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World».

Her film debut was the science-fiction thriller "Moon 2112", which premiered at Sundance in 2009. In 2010, Kay appeared in the role in the remake Peshet blockbuster "Clash of the Titans." In April 2010 Scodelario took part in the new film adaptation of the novel "Wuthering Heights."

In June 2011, she wrote in her twitter-blog that will work with Dakota Fanning on the movie "As long as I am alive." The plot - a teenage girl suffering from leukemia. She makes a list of things that need to be completed until then, until she died.

If we talk about personal life Scodelario Kai, until 2009, she met Jack O'Connell - his partner in the series "Skins." However, in another way, and it could not be - it is impossible to be side by side for years, and did not have an affair. At the end of filming the series a couple as you would expect, broke up. Man and woman remained on friendly terms. Currently Kaya Scodelario meets Tittensorom Elliott, actor, gained fame after taking part in the series "Shameless." Lovers do not hide their relationship and all social events appear together.

The actress lives in his own apartment in north London, and often spends time with another British movie star, Emma Watson.

Tags

See also

New and interesting