Love Fassbender

Yesterday, Michael Fassbender provoked hysteria among millions of his fans around the world for the first time coming out (if I may say so on a walk in New York) with his new passion. In some sources it was listed as a "mysterious girl", but really nothing mysterious here. Chosen Michael - his partner in the film "Shame" - Nicole Biheyr. In the film, the sex-dependent character Fassbender - Brandon tried to build a normal relationship with the heroine Nicole - Marianne. Unlike his hero Michael himself in this, as we see, he has succeeded.

Furthermore, this choice proves true Fassbender their preferences. I would like here to avoid all sorts of racist names :) In English, there is a beautiful expression of women of colour, but in the absence of Russian counterparts say that Michael has always preferred black women, examples of what you will see later.

The first public relations Michael since he appeared on the radar of paparazzi and reporters a few years ago was his affair with a "model" Lizzie Andrews. The couple met on the set of "Inglorious Bastards" when Lizzie came to the area with his two-year daughter of movie producer Lawrence Bender. At the time, Andrews and Bender were no longer together.

First beauty met with actor Terrence Howard, and according to some sources, even with Leonardo DiCaprio.

You can still remember the dirty story about how she allegedly went to court, claiming that Michael beat her. Read more I wrote about it in this post. I'm more inclined not to believe because Lizzie is very similar to women about whom Kanye West wrote his lyrics Golddigger.

Even in the context of these statements of interest emerged after the ceremony "Golden Globe" publication that Michael and Lizzie were reunited for one night. One other must explicitly exclude :)

This was followed smacks of public relations contract with Zoe Kravitz novel, tied to the site, "X-Men: The New Generation" in autumn 2010. The first and perhaps the last time the pair was spotted together in May 2011, just before the release of the film.

And in September of that year, for some strange reason, Zoe accompanied Michael on the film festival in Toronto, when he was in a relationship with Penn Badzhli of "Gossip Girl," which continues to this day.

Finally, Nicole Biheyr.

American actress 27 years. She received her acting training at the prestigious Juilliard School. Her film debut in 2008 was the drama "American Violet", which starred Nicole - single mothers, wrongly accused of drug dealing. This was followed by a couple of roles in television, and another independent drama "My Last Day Without You" last year.

Scenes from Nicole and Michael of "shame." I was left very impressed by both games.

Actors at the premiere of the film with director Steve McQueen.

Michael is more than happy :) We wish both of happiness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting