Serial projects

In fact, such is much more, but I chose at its discretion

A remake of "Charlie's Angels" in 2011. Recently I surprised to learn that the project is closed down after four episodes because of the very low ratings. Oddly, like the source and wealth, and beauty Minka Kelly is available, and the audience would not be fooled - it seems that he has learned to distinguish the quality of the cheap bullshit series

Angels of the new generation - Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor and Amy Aylonzeh people did not like

"Special Branch" with Adam Baldwin in one of the main roles. In 2005, when the project was launched, it was expected that he would become one of the most popular criminal-drama series. However, the story of a female detective with a heavy past and her colleagues from the homicide is not caught the viewers. I do not know whether to blame the performer starring Rachel Nichols mediocrity or writers, but the project has received bad reviews from critics, and after 13 episodes has been frozen. His defrosting has not been realized to this day, and this is unlikely to happen ever

Initially the series "Remember what is" ("Flash Forward") planned to stretch for at least three seasons. Leaven was interesting: all the people of the world for some time, all fainted and saw their future. I could get a good sci-fi series, such as "The Edge", but the creators of "Remember what is" overdone storylines and lots of snot. The result - the low ratings and closing the project after a promising first season

And here is an interesting project with Dustin Hoffman in the title role - the series "Fart", about the life of jockeys, is not closed due to low ratings. During the filming of the series died a few horses. After that, the directors have decided that it is a bad sign, and turned the project after nine series

Domestic remake of the famous American TV series "Prison Break", the name of which we have shortened to "escape" is in limbo for two years. After the first season, the creators of waiting for the reaction of spectators. With characteristic Russian soul obgazhivat all domestic habit, thousands of viewers expressed their "bue", directed by saying that Americans are better removed, our lad Yury Chursin Wentworth Miller sloppy, terrible vrachiha prototype Kellerman is laughable, etc, etc. . There have been positive reviews, but the producers decided not to risk and not to start shooting the second season. A pity - I liked the show, even though I know what will happen next

Not coat

Tags

See also

New and interesting