Roberts Rules

Canonical beauty of actress Julia Roberts will not name, but in the meantime it has its own trump card - a proprietary dazzling smile, thanks to which it is stored and the viewer. The phenomenal success of the film "Pretty Woman" Julia brought fame, popularity, and with it the good completion of a bank account, because Robertes included in the elite of Hollywood actresses receiving a single role more than 20 million dollars. It is, to put it mildly, not a genius at what he does, but it's my personal opinion, because I believe that the spectrum of roles for her severely limited (it is best to work out the role of the charming, cute, funny women), but otherwise it's good. Outstanding appearance in conjunction with the spiritual simplicity gives it a certain charm that simply can not be ignored. In interviews, she is frank, straightforward, and very spontaneous.

I'm too high to be considered a girl, I have enough clothes to be a lady, and I would never call myself a woman. I'm something in between aunt and chick.

I'm trying to say very little. Because eventually I get bored very quickly by itself.
Quite often, people do not take me for that, who I am. Many believe me bitch oh. Probably because I'm tall and educated. And there are in fact very few people love.

The fact that my father had cancer, I learned only after his death. I was ten, and I specifically nobody said anything. They just took me to his grandfather's house and was told that my father is no more. I guess that's when I first realized that life can change in a moment - and then when you do not expect. Here you sit at home with my mother, laughing, playing, hugging her, and then, a moment later, you are asked to put on your best outfit, put in the car and you will find that you no longer have a father.
Unfortunately, the children tend to blame themselves for their parents mistakes.
It seems to me that very often you do not help shape the great teachers, but rather, the lack thereof. Just like those moments when you ignore the more important when you celebrate.

Few believe this, but in college I was the last of the group, who kissed the boy, and up to 20 years, I did not even know who the lesbians.
Actually, people very rarely recognize me on the street. Moreover, very often, when I meet someone for the first time, I have to say, "Hello! Are not you waiting for me? I - Julia ».
Unlike most stars, I never wear such dresses through which, if desired, can be read newspaper. I dress like an ordinary person. Many people say: "This is Roberts dressed worse than my neighbor," and in such moments, I want to say, "I wonder, my dear fellow, whom you yourself chose in the neighbors?" But I usually restrain.
I have an interesting job: I dressed up like a doll, and then the funny man paint my lips and tell me different things good.

Very often, you get used to the role so much that even leaving from the site, do not stop living their roles. You come in the cafe, sit down at a table and you do not carry the coffee forever, and you urgently need a damn caffeine and all that. So you stop a waiter and unexpectedly for itself instead of the usual "I'm sorry, but you do not forget about my order?" Suddenly say, "Well, where's my cappuccino? You're all about reli- ** or what? I, bl *, wait for the coffee to the second coming? Or you are saving me, because I think that coffee will make me the same ugly as you? »
And generally I'm crazy. For example, on set, in the breaks, I sit and knit. It seems to me that this hobby is not without social component - in contrast to those who sits leafing through magazines, I can hold a conversation.
I love to lie to the press conferences.

At that moment, when suddenly I began to receive a lot of money in my life I have not changed anything. Besides that everything began to ask what has changed in my life since I began to earn more.
It is believed that the famous - it's something like leprosy. You suddenly realize that you can not appear in public, to go to the usual places, and in general to do something that you're used to. But if you spit on it, and will continue to do something that was used, then gradually you realize that it is not necessary to sacrifice his freedom. And those who argue that it is not, in my opinion, just * udaka.
I laugh when I hear people say, "I think Julia is about me not too good opinion." Each such person I really want to say, "Honey, if I had of you are not too good opinion, you would know for sure».

I guess I could do Aesthetic restoration of teeth. And then in the newspapers about me there would be no bad word. But it so happened that I became involved very different.
The press is not so aggressive as it was before. But her stupidity progressing so rapidly that sometimes it would be desirable that all was still.
I'll never shoot nude. Appear before the audience in clothes - is an artistic representation, show bare - a documentary film. Besides, I do not want my teacher knew algebra looks like my opa *.
I love hats. Especially those who have dirty hair.

The fact that after the birth I look normal, not explained by the fact that I'm sitting on some kind of diet or making millions every morning exercises. His form I have 97 per cent is required genes and only 3 per cent of what is sometimes vigorously moving. I'm in my entire life did not see any cake that I had not liked it.
I absolutely do not want to forge my children young geniuses, or small actors or small business successful.
I myself can not believe that I have three children. But I am happy that before I have got them, I was twenty years of film career. However, who says that it ended with the birth of children?

Very often from a variety of people I hear, "Your agent will never be your friend." Or: "It shifts your money in your pocket." Believe me, it's a lie. As well as the fact that all producers - * udaka and perverts. I worked with many and confirm that it is not. The most clever thing about this to me once said brother: "Remember, this is business, not friendship. And everything will fall into place ».
Before filming "Beauty" I've talked with prostitutes and I can tell you that their hopes and dreams for the future is cleaner and more beautiful than most people I know at work.
It is important to learn at least something to do hands.

I would never appear in advertising shampoo. But I like those shampoos that issue in hotels. A friend of mine once said, "Julie, you have such beautiful hair! You what shampoo you use? "-" Yes, those who take away from the hotel rooms, "- I said. And then she took notes: "Oh, and the name of this hotel?»
When I have a choice between normality and madness, madness I choose.
I never know for sure what really shocked by this or that person. Some time ago, at a press conference asked me seriously if I could do a movie with the title "* ui". It was a blow to the gut. I said, "You know, it seems, I'm still not ready for this." In fact, I can not imagine what could be the movie of that name, but really I was worried something else: I in fact have to call my mother and say, "Mamul, hello, I'm in" * ve »!»

I am perfectly satisfied. I'm rich. I'm happy. I have a great job. Around me wonderful interesting people, and I am wound in the pleasure of the most amazing countries. I'm fine, and probably to pretend someone else would be simply unfair.
In fact, any normal person should not care about what I say. I never understood why the view of stars on any occasion worthless so interested people. Hundreds of actors talk about what they think about politics, religion, this and that. And all of them are listening so attentively, even as the Jews did not listen to Moses.
He who does not love to laugh at the big toe is usually tag hanging from the morgue.

Tags

See also

New and interesting