Ali Stephens - famous top model.

Ali Stephens - famous top model. But even she - a real rebel. Despite the tough competition in the modeling industry, Ali can not dictate the rules and chooses those who are willing to work on the catwalk.

Alison - Ali - Stivenes was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States May 10, 1991 Her childhood was the most common. Remarkable "spot" in her biography became involved in the super race "Race around the country," in which she appeared from her school and, by the way, took second place in his state. At Stevens did not even have interest in the modeling industry. But one day, walking to the shops, her modeling agency scout spotted. What prompted the girl to try herself as a model, it is not known, but in August 2007, she signed a three-year contract with Elite Model Management. And in the same year she made her debut in the show output Prada spring / summer in Milan.

After such an inspiring debut, she decided to link their lives with the modeling business. As she later admitted in an interview:

"I will always remember this day ... I would do it again and again ...»

In the same year she also walked the runway on behalf of Chanel, Dries Van Noten, Givenchy, and Lui Vuitton. She was recognized as a "rising star" in the «Model Mania» and was selected site Style.com as a member of an elite group of new stars podiums, which is called «Ten».

In 2008, Stevens became the face of Chloé and Missoni M and was photographed by David Sims for Calvin Klein. In 2009, Stevens appeared in many fashion magazines, including Vogue, Vogue, ID, Numero, Allure, and the cover of French magazine Russh and «Lacoste's fall ad campaign». She has also been selected as a model for the advertising campaign Lacoste's. In 2010, Stevens appeared in German Vogue and Teen Vogue, and was on the cover of French magazine Elle.

Ali Stephens participated in many shows, including Balenciaga, Givenchy, Chanel, Kenzo, Nina Ricci, Louis Vuitton and many others. She has appeared in advertisements Prada, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg, Missoni, Lacoste, Gap, Uniglo, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Alexander McQueen, Karen Millen, Calvin Klein.

Stevens made friends with other models, in particular, with Toni Garrn at time of booking with the Calvin Klein fall of 2008. With Tony Ali Stephens began to rent an apartment in New York. So on a casting girls often come together. But there was no competition between girlfriends did not arise. Maybe it is because Ali Stephens long time meditating and now it is alien to the madding crowd?

In addition, Ali is actively involved in programs to protect and conserve the environment and works with non-profit group «Oceana», which is fighting for the preservation of the world's oceans.

Ali Toni Garrn:

Ali and Coco Rocha:

In 2010, in an article for the magazine "New York," Ali said:

"I'm not one of those girls who are willing to starve themselves for the sake of fashion, I do what I can, but I do not feel the pressure of, because of the need to fit into the size of the sample.»

For this reason, Stevens now involved in a smaller number of impressions per season modes. But it was her, informed choices. And it seems that Ali is fortunately does not interfere.

Tags

See also

New and interesting