Amanda Bynes

On the face of a pretty young girl, but actually tuneyadka and deboshirka that decided to go on to to easy path to fame - a path that at one time chose Lindsay Lohan. Amanda Bynes as old as Lilo but she already was done on his and only occasionally returns to old habits, but Amanda seems still to be condemned and ridiculed by millions of people. With today's problems Bains close to the prison grating, but as long as she did not understand, and continues to openly smoke marijuana, to arrange an accident, but to say that she had "everything is fine". 26-year-old actress asked not to compare it with Lindsay Lohan, because while she did not steal anything, and on drug possession did not come across. In the words of Amanda that she formed with her acting work and "star comedy" - this is not about her. Now she wants to focus on something less complicated and become a fashion designer. But she will succeed with constant arrests is unclear. How she came to life and became a "new Lindsay Lohan»?

In 13 years, Bynes appeared his own show called "The Amanda Show", in which she not hesitate laughed at herself. Young actress for several years was considered the best of the best on the channel Nickelodeon, and simply admired colleagues work, perseverance and a sense of humor girl.

"Amanda is not shy clown. She has a very attractive appearance, but if need be, she did not hesitate to agree to be a strange and ugly. Being funny is most important for her "(Leslie Grossman)

Great Amanda film debut took place in 2002, when she starred in the movie "Big Fat Liar" with the role of the performer Cody Banks Frankie Muniz. After this comedy colleagues have attributed the novel, but the information has not been confirmed by either party. By the way, that year at Kids' Choice Bynes won in the category "Favorite actress».

The whole of 2002 and the subsequent four years, followed by Amanda devoted to filming the show "What Love", which became her on-screen sister, Jennie Garth. The project showed the highest ratings among girls 18 to 34 years, so quickly did not close it and stretched the story for several years.

Bosom girlfriend is still trying to find out who is steeper, but no longer in the hearts of teenagers, and in the minds of the police. Lindsay did not like the fact that Amanda is still walking free, and she wants to prevent further disrepute his "copies».

"Why some are imprisoned, and the former Nickelodeon star has still not punished?" (Lindsay Lohan)

More than $ 57 million earned at the box office comedy "She - man" with Amanda and Channing Tatum in the lead roles. Puhloschёkoy actress with a pretty face good was given this role and so far all the TV channels of the world include this film in the broadcasting network.

In 2007, Amanda underpinned its success, starring in the film "Hairspray" with Zac Efron, John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer and Queen Latifah.

The following year, Amanda reminded of itself a novel with Doug Reinhardt, with whom she had been friends for a long time simply.

"All my novels begin with friendship. If you want to be my boyfriend, you must first make friends with me »

Short-term romantic relationship ended barely begun and Doug switched to Paris Hilton, who in spite of the impending wedding threw it, report it through the press.

In February 2010, Bynes appeared on the cover of Maxim.

"Some people still think I'm a child, but now I'm a 23 year old woman. I'm not saying that I will only shoot naked because that pozvroslela, but if I offer sex scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio, I can hardly refuse. For me, the time has come to take decisions itself »

2011. "Being an actress is not as fun as it seems," - he wrote in his twitter Amanda and went "retired". Before finally bid farewell to the cinema she could play a supporting role in the comedy "Easy A" with Emma Stone. Negative character liked actress and she decided that life is too be ponaglee.

In April 2012, Bynes was arrested for drunk driving. In addition, it crashed into a car and fled the scene of an accident. Even before the ad charges Amanda asked for help from Barack Obama. Tweeted she compassionately nachirikala him that in no way to blame, because she does not drink, and in other people's cars do not crash, but the police is arrested for libel.

This month, she again caught. Police for 25 minutes trying to explain to Amanda, which can not exceed the speed, but a driver's license and have not checked, but because they do not have a girl. Severe punishment, she managed to escape only by a miracle, and after a conversation, guided him in the right path, she was released.

Tags

See also

New and interesting