2011 MTV Movie Awards

That died down awards ceremony MTV Movie Awards, and I hasten to present you the best (and not) along with red carpet this stellar event. For that I love like "youth" ceremony because it is their less rigid dress code. In contrast to the "Oscar" and "Golden Globe", where good manners is a gorgeous dress to the floor of the tens of thousands of dollars on the MTV Movie Awards ball is ruled by a relaxed, cocktail dresses (although a certain amount of money).

Kristen Stewart impressed the audience with his original "pin" red leather dress by Balmain. But the dress - is it the tenth, the main thing that the girl finally removed from his face pained expression, and began to smile. It's nice to see!

His preference is given to Balmain and Leighton Meester: short dress, decorated with thousands of glittering crystals and rivets - hit of the season!

The most hit by this ceremony became a mini-dresses with prints animalic. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley opted mackerel dress with long sleeves Dolce & Gabbana.

Examples of models followed and Lily Collins by order of the same brand, but with a leopard print.

Charming Reese Witherspoon in Vivienne Westwood dress with a pattern under the "dark gray leopard».

Modest Selena Gomez at the tender ensemble from Giambattista Valli.

Why is that? Why of all varieties of shoes and sandals on the planet Amanda Bynes chose to Herve Leger dress turquoise Christian Louboutin fringed ?!

Lil Mama in a tiny bustier dress by Sherri Hill.

Nikki Reed tried to combine in one dress "the eternal classic" little black dress "newfangled trend" transparent chiffon. And she got it masterfully.

I have mixed feelings about the suit with an ornament "Turkish cucumber" Jessica Szohr. It seems that looks very original, but on the other hand, the "cucumber" looks more organically in the bedding and wallpaper ...

Model Brooklyn Decker in a golden mini from fashion brand № 21. With all my love shining clothes and their relevance in the season, a skater girl like Brooklyn, something more appropriate emphasizes the benefit of its shape, rather than a shapeless sack.

Nina Dobrev in radiant red dress Georges Chakra Couture, decorated with charming ribbons. In my opinion minimalistic, bows too much, although the overall picture was very successful.

Blake Lively in a Michael Kors dress surprising blue and purple shoes Christian Louboutin. I am glad that the actress did not choose frank mini, and prefer a more conservative length, although in light of recent events (the scandal with the "naked" photos) girl probably wanted little to hide behind.

Even at such a young age Elle Fanning shows good taste. "Flower" suit D & G, supplemented sandals wedges in tone - the perfect choice for a young actress.

Emma Stone in a lace dress Bottega Veneta. In this ensemble I liked best as accessories - red clutch bag and shoes the color of copper - stress the hair color of the actress.

Emma Watson has brought glamor to the red carpet MTV Movie Awards, selecting white Marchesa mini dress with exaggerated shoulder line. Ideal range of accessories complements the image instead of predictable shoes tone on tone, Emma wore a silver boat with The cutting metallic luster.

I'm surprised by the choice Haley Steynfild why the actress chose to dress sweet brand Miu Miu, the face of which she is a black tuxedo Louis Vuitton, which adds to it a few years. I understand that at her age (14 years) is not terrible, but it was necessary to pick up something fresher.

Tags

See also

New and interesting