Seductive Amanda Seyfried for W Magazine

Amanda Seyfried was the main character and the girl on the cover of the April issue of the magazine W Magazine. It should be noted that the photo shoot for the magazine Amanda was a very frank and seductive.

Cover April issue of W Magazine

In an accompanying interview with the actress remembered his first love.

"I met my first boyfriend on the set of the soap opera - admitted Amanda. - We kissed on the set. It was like a fairy tale. When you're young, it's hard to resist ... especially if you have such a beautiful colleague. Of course, this is not always the best idea. But the experience of creating a TV show or in a movie filming is so intimate and romantic ... I love myself, I love »

Photographer Craig MakDin suggested Amanda frank way

Amanda confessed that despite shooting from the famous and sexy actors, she never dreamed that a kiss on-screen kiss turn into reality.

"I'm not going to pretend that it's not fun. However, this is just a job »

Scarlet lipstick has always been an actress

By the way, the movie star liked to kiss Megan Fox in the film "Jennifer's Body».

"Our kiss was good - very good. The fact is that we kiss the same way. When reviewing this scene, I realize that she is incredibly sexy »

During photoset Amanda has replaced several sets of underwear from Michael Kors and Prada

Amanda also admitted that the actors not to face embarrassment.

"Profession actor requires. And if I say - be juicy scene, I say just - ok, let yourself with all skins »

Candid photos are not troubled actress

As it turned out most of Amanda afraid of boredom.

"Recently, I was at the resort - I think that I would have liked, but in fact I did nothing, and it's great scares me. When I feel that I did not fulfill anything, the day is spoiled. I'm so bored at work! »

Fortunately Amanda figure allows it to act in underwear

Before "Les Miserables" actress did not think about that famous.

"It is possible that I'm getting older, and social networks are now everywhere. I do not think that was known until last year - I felt that no one pays much attention to what I'm doing. But then, "Les Miserables" became an international hit and it changed everything »

To reinforce the impression of the bikini Amanda wore cowboy boots cherry

Amanda nice attention to her and her pet Finn.

"When I recently flew to Korea, there were people who were holding signs with pictures of Finn. They just learned to correctly pronounce my name, and already know all about my dog ​​»

No doubt turned gorgeous photoshoot

Tags

See also

New and interesting