Verbal bombardment Amanda Bynes

Some celebrities, friends and even family members were not able to protect themselves from the angry blonde Amanda Bynes. Anger actress - is nothing but a consequence of drug dependence, which suffers Bynes. Several months it demeans all and sundry, and did not scruple to offend even the parents and beloved president, together with his wife. No matter how we hayali Lindsay Lohan, she currently does not allow. Just look at those disgusting sayings that flowed from her Twitter last year ...

July 8, 2013, freaking out, Amanda, left a message on his Twitter account:

"Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are so ugly! I've never seen the president and first lady are so ugly! »

Earlier Bynes released its claws toward the singer Cher. Even her age (67 years old Cher) Do not hesitate actress and she called possessor "Oscar", "Golden Globe", "Grammy" and "Emmy" ugly old woman. Later, she changed her mind (this often happens when othodnyak) and apologized to Cher. The singer responded to the statement gone mad in a mature and inherent dignity:

Offend people simple enough, but understand that you are not right - is more complicated. Amanda is not well-behaved, but she was able to find the strength to apologize to me. I do not feel evil to this girl.

In the list of "the ugliest celebrities" Amanda Bynes hit and Miley Cyrus. And all because of the fact that Amanda envied personal life of a young singer. In his next tweet Amanda said that Liam Hemsworth - the most gorgeous man in the world and it is not worthy of Miley. In some ways it is possible to agree, but then again - too much.

Another stall and another wounded star. Amanda not only claims that the worst Drake smile in the world, but also believes that the rapper - ordinary down. However, a few days before this Bynes literally like this young man. I will not quote, but she left a message in which she asked Drake to break her something some place (WTF?)

Amanda ceased to communicate with parents and began to drag in the mud and. She wrote that she is grateful to God for what is not like his father and mother, and her dad so do ugly as RuPaul.

"I had a rhinoplasty and now I do not like their parents. I really gorgeous, but they - no! »

RuPaul:

Perez Hilton did not mind postebatsya celebrity, but insults in his address did not expect.

"If you like this ugly gay bouncer, I will not be your friend. He should kill myself! »

Amanda later recanted.

Actress Jenny McCartney was not indifferent to the fate of falling into the abyss of a girl and wrote:

"The police at the home of Amanda Bynes. I hope they will help her. Quite already this circus. She needs help »

What Bynes immediately responded in a negative way:

"Jenny, you're terrible! In my house, there was no police, old woman! Close to fuckin 'your mouth! I need help? What are you talking about? Do not you 50 years old? I'm 27, and you look at 80 compared to me! Why are you talking about me ?! »

May 26 infernal critics Amanda collapsed on Rihanna:

"You're so ridiculous in his attempts to become white. Chris Brown beat you because you're not beautiful enough, and made it absolutely right »

May 29 is the same Bynes posted a photo together with Rihanna sample in 2007 and signed it so:

I love her! Rihanna such a babe! »

"Compared with me Chrissy Teygen - nobody. I started working in the modeling industry with 13 years of my career was much more successful. Chrissy boring, unremarkable and old. I consider myself much more beautiful »

"Courtney Love - the ugliest woman I had ever seen. All her advice is ridiculous, my friends obhohotalis »

Jay-Z:

"Vile person»

Tags

See also

New and interesting