Experiments Amanda Bynes

While acting career Amanda Bynes bursting at the seams, she continues to experiment with his looks. Now, in addition to the piercer in the cheeks and scorched hair color actress boasts a trendy haircut and even with Shaved whiskey. A few days before the change of image of Amanda wrote on his Twitter account, which is very upset by what horrible pictures with her picture published in magazines. Like, for each of them it looks quite unattractive that in real life is not so. Apparently, the new haircut was designed to correct the injustice of the situation.

Pasproschavshis to part the hair, Amanda immediately posted to twitter photo update itself naturally without leaving any new footage without comment:

I shaved off half Cassie! No more old photos! This is the new me! I'm thrilled!
A few days before that Amanda had already resorted to shaving the head, but the time was the need - according to the actress, because of the increasing her hair was badly damaged and had to get rid of them in such a radical way. However, Amanda was not discouraged and even posted a video where not only demonstrated her shaven head, but also irresponsible behavior.

I do not know what's going on in the life of a girl, but she clearly needed help. And we know many examples where such freaks ended badly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting