Ronaldo was accused of treason

Cristiano Ronaldo was in the midst of a scandal - he was accused of treason Irina Shayk. A certain Brazilian model named Andress Urach told tabloids candid story of how the famous footballer has spent the night with her on the eve of the semifinal match of the Champions League. According Andress, which, incidentally, is a party to the Brazilian "Miss Polly," Ronaldo contacted her through Skype, after seeing pictures of her on the Internet:

He showered me with compliments and gave me a nickname - "my little horseĀ».

Andress says she spent the night with Ronaldo in his suite in one of the best Madrid hotels. Football player stood out to him and wrote her a number of his room until Andress was waiting for him in the lobby. Then it happened:

It was unforgettable! He has an amazing body like a Greek god. We have been doing this for hours, and he kept talking about my ass. I always dreamed about Cristiano and therefore even could not believe, when he contacted me on Skype.
Of course, Ronaldo denies all the dirty rumors about his infidelity and trying not apply to journalists reason:

I just want to clarify - I really was in this hotel on April 22 and gave it an interview, it may prove a journalist with whom I spoke. Everything else is a lie and a blatant provocation. No wonder that all this happened on the eve of an important game it is - in my opinion, someone just wants to bask in my glory.
Beloved football Irina Shayk has not given any comments on this issue.

Tags

See also

New and interesting