The designer has created a concept of Kyrgyzstan iPhone 8

Designer of Kyrgyzstan under the nickname Steel Drake published in his profile on Behance concept iPhone 8.Steel Drake working on his version of the iPhone for about two weeks. Work on the design of the smartphone Steel Drake finished 2 months ago. But he decided to publish drawings just now. "I do not like the current view iPhone. So I decided to completely redo his look. My choice has stopped on the iPhone 8 only because now the network has a huge number of designs of the next 7th iPhone. Eighths yet been "- said the K-News dizayner.

As he pointed out, its design is closer to the first version of the smartphone. "In his concept iPhone 8 I tried to go back to the" roots ". To the phone was without any lines. Also I was trying to get away from the standard matte, which is now trying to promote the company and returned glossy surface iPhones "- said Steel Drake.

Despite the fact that Kyrgyzstan designer Steel Drake is only known in narrow circles of the world market of industrial design his work is known to many. Designer of Kyrgyzstan intends to continue to seriously address the promotion of its version iPhone 8.

Source: www.knews.kg/posle_raboty/56806_kyirgyizstanskiy_dizayner_sozdal_kontsept_iPhone_8/

Tags

See also

New and interesting