Beyonce

Official statements from the parents of the future yet, but many sources have confirmed the news portal E! News. Rumors about a possible pregnancy, the singer began circulating a few days ago and that's what fueled them:

1) The Silence of the press agent Beyonce. Rapid retraction would remove all questions.

2) In recent interviews, the singer announced that he wanted a second child.
After the next round, I may, head of another child. Blue Ivy need a company

Mrs. Tour Carter ends on September 13 in Brazil, which gives Beyonce enough time to finish speaking and then give birth.

3) In addition to the singer at the recent Costume Institute Ball is ideal to hide the rounded belly. In addition, eyewitnesses say that the singer refused to alcohol during the event.

4) The singer has canceled a concert in Antwerp May 15 recommendations of their doctors because of "dehydration and exhaustion».

Photos from the recent speech as suggestive.

In turn, the singer released in its instagramme the following message, which, however, it was quickly removed:

I can not put an end to the rumors, and I can not convince the people who believe them. All I can - sit back and laugh at those who have nothing else to do, how to talk about me.

Tags

See also

New and interesting