Presentation of awards Spike TV Guys Choice Awards 2013 vs. Charity Ball Butterfly Ball

Last night was eventful - in Los Angeles, held just two secular event, which was attended by Hollywood stars. The first of these was the ceremony of awarding the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards in 2013 and the second - Charity Ball Butterfly Ball. But first things first ...

Annual ceremony Spike TV Guys Choice Awards held at the Hollywood studio Sony Pictures. The award was established in 2007, the TV channel Spike TV and is given mostly to men who are chosen channel viewers. The prize ceremony is golden antlers, which, according to the organizers of the show, to be associated with a nobility and masculinity. Another interesting fact is that this ceremony is practically no permanent nominations - every year the show producers dream up the most unusual category, depending on the current events in the world of movies, music and culture. So this year there was a category of "Best Lincoln" for the victory which fought two films - "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" and "Lincoln" by Steven Spielberg. It is not hard to guess that the latter won.

A short list of the winners in different nominations:

"Our new girlfriend" - Chrissy Teygen
"Brotherly Love" - ​​a duo of brothers Dixon of "The Walking Dead»
"Sexuality and Power" - Danai Gurira
"The most dangerous man" - Walter White (the hero of the series "Breaking Bad»)
"Funniest" - Jimmy Kimmel
"The most anticipated film of the year" - "Man of Steel»
"Virtuoso" - Jamie Foxx
"Warrior" - Vin Diesel
"Hot and cheerful" - Kaley Cuoco
"Alpha male" - Burt Reynolds
"Male Film of the Year" - "Odd Man»
"Man of the Year" - Ben Affleck

It looks like I got a contender for the best image of this summer - Jessica Alba in Versace. I like this dress is absolutely everything and sexy cut dress and yellow leather crocodile (original color for this material, and you can imagine!), And a combination of coral shoes. It is difficult to imagine a more cheerful and at the same time sexy image. Bravo, Jessica! Bravo, stylists! Bravo, Donatella Versace!

After photoset Jessica changed into a classic from the previous outfit dress by Narciso Rodriguez. Outfit with a black bodice and skirt ivory with black stripes looked very elegant, but it was not without sexuality, and shoes with sequins added his solemnity and festivity, without which it can not do on stage.

Olivia Wilde chose for the ceremony black dress with leather bodice and peplum from Michael Kors. I really like the style of dress in the spirit of bondage and brutality in the form of a note by which outfit looks very sexy. In terms of styling, you can add some details, diluted with a monochrome color scheme, but in terms of a simple observers, is to recognize that without all that Olivia looks fine.

Unfortunately, Jennifer Aniston is not walked on the red carpet, but we can admire plenty actress on the stage. Jen has not changed its style and wore to the ceremony one of its many little black dress. Simple MPP with chiffon wave as the only decoration was complemented by elegant sandals in the same tone as well.

Model Chrissy Teygen also prefer MPP, but in contrast to the relatively low-key dress Aniston, her dress was rife with transparent inserts and shiny finish. My verdict - vulgar. Between vulgarity and sexuality, there is a fine line, but not everyone's strength to its balance.

Another social event, the venue of which was also the City of Angels, was the Charity Ball Butterfly Ball. It is held in Hollywood for the twelfth time in a row, and the money earned by the organizers of the ball for the sale of tables and specialties from the chef, are the needs of the homeless citizens of the United States.

One of the guests was the ball Ali Larter. Actress was bustier dress with original kaleidoscopic print by Monique Lhuillier. Believing pattern on her dress and so bright and prominent, Eli decided to abandon active and accessories complement the outfit simple black clutch and minimalist sandals. I really like the dress, but a drop of color (even as nail polish) brought him to the ideal.

Beautiful summer image showed us Lea Michele in a lace dress sundress Valentino, decorated with cute dandelion print. For the first time in a long time, I unconditionally love the image of Lei - from the selection of dresses and ending with the selection of accessories in the form of soft coral and clutch rings with white enamel. The perfect summer outfit!

Actress Rebecca Gayheart appeared at the ball in evening dress in ivory bodice with asymmetrical brim. Great outfit, but even more I like the bold choice of jewelry - necklace and bracelet in the African style give the image of originality and make it complete. At a ceremony, Rebecca came accompanied by her husband Eric Dane.

Tags

See also

New and interesting