People Choice Awards 2014: Who what?

Ceremony People's Choice Awards, held last night in Hollywood, became the first major event to open the new season honors in 2014. Last night on the red carpet outside Nokia Thetre gathered not just the stars, but real favorites of the audience - because judges People's Choice Awards, known to be mere spectators and they are selected by popular vote of their winners. This time, the show turned out to be among the victors of Sandra Bullock and Justin Timberlake, and some of those present took the palm on the red carpet, you can learn from this fashion review.

A couple of years ago, Nina Dobrev could hardly boast impeccable fashion images, but today the Bulgarian beauty walks the red carpet with full confidence in its irresistibility. And rightly so! For last night closed the actress chose a black fitting dress Jenny Packham, decorated with a scattering of silver crystals, and looked just fine. The example of such stars as Nina, we can make sure that you can look seductive and without excessive nudity. The main thing is to choose the right attitude ... and a pair of sexy shoes.

The image, which is presented on the red carpet, Emily Deschanel, was the opposite of fashionable bow Nina Dobrev, but nothing he did not concede. The choice fell on Emily Chiffon Max Azria, the highlight of which was an unusual mix of colors in the color-blocking style. The image is created with an eye to the art deco style, and accessories in the form of a spectacular clutch with geometric prints and original in the spirit of retro earrings only reinforce this impression.

Anna Faris appeared on the red carpet in an interesting ensemble from the spring collection Naeem Khan. Attire actress with confidence can be called risky - firstly, it is practically the only pants ensemble in an endless sea of ​​cocktail dresses at yesterday's ceremony, and secondly ... he also shines from head to toe - not everyone will be decided on a bold move. However, Anna managed to present outfit just fine - minimalistic styling and accessories perfectly complement the image without turning it into what the English call «too much».

Triumfatorsha ceremony yesterday Kaley Cuoco opted for a fashionable ensemble of Sachin + Babi. I can not say that I am absolutely delighted by this outfit (in my opinion, it is not particularly decorated with figures of Keighley), but I like the idea of ​​the image - is in him something Bohemian, that captivates. Bright clutch would not be amiss in this outfit, but without it the bow turned out good, though hardly consistent with the solemn atmosphere of yesterday's event.

Yesterday evening was rich in splendid attire, and in one of these appeared on the red carpet Jennifer Hudson. The owner of carved figures, which the singer to create the great efforts made in favor of the white selection of cocktail dresses with tight fitting bodice and draped from the spectacular Kaufmanfranco. The dress was simple and succinct, but by good selection of accessories and make-up (oh, this pink lipstick!) Looked much brighter and effectively many others at the ceremony.

New Year - new hair color! Sexy Naya Rivera demonstrated at yesterday's party a new, lighter hair color, which is perfectly suited to its original dress Michael Kors. "The unusual combination of conventional flower" - that's how you can describe this dress, made in the style of color-blocking. In addition to custom color combination dress decorated with a small train, which at first glance did not make the proper impression on me, but on further examination has become an integral part of the way - it is due to loop outfit looks a little more solemn and dramatic. And that is exactly what you need to rank at the ceremony People's Choice Awards.

Many years later, Britney Spears has once again become a "favorite pop singer" of the American public, and I am very happy! For such an important event pop icon chose nyudovoe mini dress from the collection of Mikael D, decorated with silver flower applique. I'm not a big fan along with the effect of transparency, but I dare to admit that Britney this dress looks great. The dress fits perfectly into her style, though, and looks more a status and "adult", which in this case is acceptable.

Reaffirming its title of style icon, Jessica Alba showed us a great image created bustier dress by Jason Wu. The highlight of the dress, of course, was his interesting decoration, made in the style of linen - banding line satin lace inserts and a full-length resemble parts of the corset. It is necessary to say a few words about the perfect selection of accessories, among which were loved by many Hollywood stars shoes Casadei «Blade» in tone along, golden clutch and a lot of subtle delicate gold jewelry - earrings, bracelets and rings on almost every finger.

Another one of my favorite on the last night was the Allison Williams. The star of the series "Girls" gave preference to the creation of the fashion house David Koma and made the right decision. Dress deep blue, decorated with unusual details futuristic white leather, red carpet looked very impressive and clearly draws attention. Determined not to give his image even more futuristic with the help of the original sandals, complete with an outfit that was on the podium, Ellison added the classic image of the shuttles sharp-nosed, but selecting them for custom coloring with geometric elements.

The ceremony Beth Bears, as befits the mistress event, chose the image of a classic, but not without originality. She wore a dress from the brand Giulietta, the main decoration of which was black-and-white skirt, and monochrome, as you know, is the main and the hottest trend of the season. To complement the addition of Beth chose elegant braided sandals, big earrings and a perfect finishing touch - pink and coral lipstick that makes the image look fresh and bright.

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting