iPad with their own hands

If you want to donate a loved one iPad or iPad 2 for the new year, but you do not have enough money - do not worry! We want to tell the remarkable story of a Chinese student Wei Sinlun, who did not have enough money to buy my girlfriend an iPad as a birthday gift he has made for her own "their own hands." The original device is turned several times cheaper than the original cost and the student in all 199 dollarov.

At the request of the author of a new device for the manufacture of the tablet it took him 10 days. Initially, was purchased a used laptop for $ 78 on eBay which was recovered from the processor, motherboard, graphics chip and display. For the purchase of the battery and touchscreen took another $ 50. The rest of the money went to other stuff and chips ustroystva.

Powered pseudo iPad based on Windows 7. According to the student, he did not set the official version, and save on this is still $ 100. At the same time, the tablet can read, watch videos and play, just touching ekrana.

"This is the best gift that I have ever had, and I will keep it forever," - said the girl Wei, Sun Shasha, who graced the housing plate crystals and logo Apple. See also: Apple introduced the new iPad. Touch on iPad released Photoshop. Computer for $ 35 on sale. A future version of Android will be called in honor of the pie.

Source: fishki.net/commentall.php?id=102250

Tags

See also

New and interesting