Running in the mornings in a row '44

Mark Covert, a teacher at a college in California, was the most "dolgobegayuschim" resident of the United States: for 44 years, he has every day for a morning jog. This is the official record of the American Association for the runners. Each week, 61-year-old runner overcomes about 60-70 kilometers. "It started in July 1968, and then I did not think that everything will go on for so long. No specific targets were not, I just liked to run. Mark Covert, a teacher at a college in California, became the "dolgobegayuschim" resident of the United States: for 44 years, he has every day for a morning jog. This is the official record of the American Association for the runners. Each week, 61-year-old runner overcomes about 60-70 kilometers. "It started in July 1968, and then I did not think that everything will go on for so long. No specific targets were not, I just liked to run. I run every morning for about an hour, and it gives me the opportunity to feel good. Not only physically, but also mentally, "said runner in an interview CNN.

Source: www.postsovet.ru/blog/starslife/349714.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting