The most faithful couple in the world lives in England

The Guinness Book of Records has got an amazing couple - 107-year-old Karam and his 100-year-old wife Katari Chand, who live in a happy marriage for 87 years. The couple, who originally lived in the Punjab, India, and now resides in the British Bradford recognized representatives of the Guinness Book of the faithful in the world for such a long and a record for the world braka.

At Karama and Qatar already have 8 children and 28 grandchildren, and 87 years of living together they were able to understand the secret of how to live together happily ever after. The couple recognizes that laughter and caring for each other is the key to a successful marriage. Karam said so on this subject: "My focus is that I keep having fun in Qatar. I love to tell her jokes and cause a smile on her face. Be funny - my way of being romantic ยป.

In addition, he believes it is important to spend a lot of time together, love each other, be honest and vernymy, listen to your significant other, try to understand it and support in difficult situations. Equally important Hindu-record holder considers to learn to tolerate each other's bad habits, be more tolerant, do not get annoyed by melocham.

This survivor admits that loves his devoted wife and wants to spend another 80 years with her. On the Indian are vegetarians and carefully look after their health, which also helps to live longer.

Source: skuky.net/67118

Tags

See also

New and interesting