Clothing market in Istanbul

Markets in Istanbul is a real "Eldorado" for all fans of cheap shopping. A huge number of all kinds of rare and exotic and most importantly cheap things attract and seduce, both local citizens and visitors.

Today we talk about the biggest shopping pavilion in the world - Laleli, which is a favorite place for shopping Russians.

At first I thought last visit stunningly interesting museum of transport and I did it, what to tell apart. But there was little time before the departure to the airport, and I decided to walk through the shopping area of ​​Laleli, a well-known fact that from here comes the lion's share of low-cost consumer goods, tempting consumers in shopping malls and boutiques throughout the former USSR. Interesting place, I tell you, a decent little walk.

Laleli is a quarter of the area of ​​about 2,000 square meters, is almost entirely composed of the all kinds of shops, stalls and shops - they are about 5 thousand.

It's funny to see not only Russian inscriptions and mountains trunks with things signed by felt-tip pen "Light-Karaganda", but also to see the women themselves who determine the Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh fashion. Who is Slava Zaitsev? Slavik does not solve anything in the fashion world, because everything is decided by these simple at first glance, but active and business women, commanding them to loading goods onto trucks and sent thereof throughout the Union!

In this shopping area you can for ridiculous prices to buy fakes the latest collections of famous brands, or just normal and no matter what do not pretend clothes, but in any case commodity prices are just ridiculous. It is not surprising that the market Laleli enjoys wildly popular with many tourists, so this place is always very noisy and lively.

Source: puerrtto.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting