Resolution of the dispute with the DPS mouths of babes

Writes the author: I'm going, not bothering anyone. Cars for transit. Moscow. Bought a week ago (who do not know, there are 10 days to putting on record). Meals on the road, on which all vacationers go on Friday at dachas, on Sunday, the capital. It takes place on Sunday.
Nearby, in the passenger seat, daughter to a chair for children, fasten your seat belts, all the rules. Suck lollipop. The story inside the post. We drive to the village of the same, at 60, ahead of the stop is not easy, and as a platform for the bus. It is already 3 crew DPS. 9 inspectors plow both directions. And here I am, on the transit front of the child. Wand waved not the only one busy Cross-gazelle. BRAKING, roadside emergency gang. And (the inspector) - "hrmpyrymehzshrnshpgsch such, your documents, oh, what's that you have a child in the front doing? 'I (I) SID, I say, do not you see? Standing on tsipochki (Pajero I). And: Ahh (smile flies from his face) ... you have a child even buckled? I: And even with children uderdivayuschego device installed sample! It begins study of documents. Q: So ... soooo transit overdue YOU !!! I: It's not me, it's from the past master, and I spent 10 days put on record! And: No 10 and 5 days! New law! I: Have you ever read the laws that work? (Take out printout) ... Q: And what do you have right all right? Me: I do not, "Muscovite". Money is not all the same. ))) He grimaces, thinking what to say ... At this point, my daughter gets lollipop, stretches gaytsy and joyful view he says: "At Uncle policeman suck" !!! The phrase "Godspeed" I was almost read his lips inspector in my laughter surrounded the car of his colleagues, was surprised to look to "the driver, who at this time was lucky» ...

Source: sulla-l-k.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting