Complex issues for smart

Who can say? Train the brain!
1. British scientists have found that the day of the horse one pair of legs was 18 miles away, and the other pair - 19 kilometers. They all survived from the mind, or such can really be?

2. A little boy rising 100 centimeters hammered a nail into a tree at the height of its growth. Three years later, he came back to the tree and then hammered a nail at the height of its growth. During this time, the boy grew up to 20 inches, and the tree - up to 40 centimeters. What is the distance between the nails?

3. The three Fridays a month was even date. What day of the week was the eighteenth of this month?

4. One got its name for its size, the other - for its ability to provide information, and the third - for the disposition, and the fourth - all prefer to stay incognito ... what is the name of the fifth?

5. boas 110 years. "How old are you?" - He asked the turtle. Turtle said: "I am 10 times more than you were when I was like you now." How old turtle?

6. A man looks at a portrait. - Whose portrait you are considering? - Ask him. The man answers: - In the family I grew up one finger as one. And all are of the father, who in the portrait - the son of my father. Whose portrait looks at a person?

7. The two ropes, each of them lit for 1 hour, 15 minutes as a measure? Burning along the length of the rope is not uniform.

8. Poppygynya-stpekoza poloviny vpemeni every sytok red summer asleep by the third of the time, every sytok danced shestyyu part - singing. Quaternary else she peshila devote preparation for winter. How many hours a day on the stpekoza ready for winter?

9. King princess wanted to get married on the calculation, and the princess became restive. And the king said that she will decide the fate of their own. On a crowded area pull out of the bag one of the stones - white or black. Pull the black - will be a king, and pull out the white - will solve itself, for someone to come out. But the maid princess said that the king planned to unfair: put in the bag two black stones. Princess could not turn out the bag in front of his subjects, swaying their faith in the justice of the king, but in the morning did what saved her from an unhappy marriage. What was it?

10. On the table lay two coins worth a total of 3 rubles, one of them is the ruble, which coins lay on the table?

Tags

See also

New and interesting