Stockholm Subway (41 photos)

This metro can easily compete with the beauty of Moscow.
Total in the world there are 165 metrosistem, but a small part of them is some interest.
The author went to Stockholm to ride the subway and to see everything.

1. In Sweden, there is only one subway, and it about a hundred stations. It seems compact and small, in fact, from the center out to distant suburbs.

2. Do not try to look for a familiar letter "M" - in Stockholm subway is called the word «Tunnelbana», and the entrance is indicated by a blue letter "T».

3. In fact, in the announcement post, I allowed myself to sarcasm: subway, in fact, very ordinary. Beautiful plants are not so much, and almost all of them are located on the "blue" branch. We still go there.

4. And the "subway" the underground can be called with a large preload: underground stations less than half, nearly all stations along the edges of the ground lines.

5. But they can be beautiful, if in the case enters the Swedish nature and Swedish as its ability to protect and perfectly fit into the modern life.

6. Of course, almost all (if not all) stations are equipped with lifts for the disabled.

7. Here escalators that go directly to the street. When I wrote about the Prague metro, I have argued that they have a different climate. Here is a northern country, Sweden, which is also a lot of snow and Dubakov. But it is not a barrier, if people want to make themselves comfortable: warm heated pavilion reliably protect the mechanism of the escalator that goes out into the street.

8. Turnstiles most ordinary, nothing special.

9. But as such offices or machines in the subway I have not noticed, that is, machines are found, but not at all the stations. Buy a ticket you can at any kiosk or grocery / newspaper shop near the station. Individual tickets are sold, you need to manually punch at the supervisor (yes, mustachioed men sitting there, just like our grandmother stations), and has a magnetic card that can be recharged. Three days of unlimited travel in tunelbana cost me about a thousand rubles.

10. station without escalators, I do not come across even small occurrence or ground. Although surely somewhere there.

11. The cars almost like a Parisian. Swedes made their Canadian Bombardier, Letter of the French manufacturer Alstom. Only in the new Parisian compositions can be passed from the tail to the head of the train through, here used the twin formulations - two for three cars, "muzzle" engage in the center.

12. All trains are controlled by machinists, but go right on schedule. The train station may wait for a few minutes, because the clock period unloaded trains - six hour.

13. All new formulations (and they are now the majority) have names. That is, there is the name of each car. Sometimes there are funny.

14. In this underground only three branches, but almost all of them are bifurcated (green and divided into three parts) is closer to the outskirts. That is, at the same way come trains going in different directions. That people are not confused over every door they write the final station.

15. And so begins a beauty. This station is dedicated metrostroevtsy.

16. The Swedes were not afraid to experiment with the colors of the walls and put on aprons sorts sculptures and compositions. Because without them, all stations would be the same: the underground cut into the rock, and original rock reliefs decided to leave.

17. It is possible to go down and shit. But no one does.

19. Fireplace and Stone.

20. So many escalators is a special lift for the disabled. They did it! And the fact that there is no space and the inclined surface does not become an excuse for them not to do.

21. By the way, originally built in the Stockholm underground tram, in 1941, the year. Then, nine years later they changed their minds, and rebuilt under the subway tunnels. And the most picturesque, blue metro line was built in the seventies and eighties.

22. That is all the beauty they created when we had a dull stagnation and new stations have been the other way around, and the same minimalist.

24. Of course, all the stations are equipped and enough benches and urns.

25. Some really cool feature. And yet at the stations are regularly held various exhibitions. For example, an exhibition of children's drawings.

26. Much I had to leave behind the scenes. It just so happened that near the end of a beautiful blue line begin continuous migrant regions and metro stations a lot of crowd. Somewhere negros somewhere Indians, almost all Arabs. When I took this picture by placing the camera on a tripod, behind my back about the same position as the Penguins, sat with a dozen local residents. They looked at me with angry eyes and spit on the floor. Photograph the wildlife I did not dare.

27. Mammoth station!

28. Here, in the "migrant", in different languages ​​written the word "fraternity". And only in the Russian translation of reason "solidarity».

30. In the old car, which is very similar to ours, in Moscow, I ride and failed: an endangered species. I went to one, but the driver announced that "the train is not fit," and I had to get out. A shot of the interior, I had to do.

31. Almost all the blue-line station, beautiful and unusual. Unfortunately, I could not go at all: removed the night before departure from Stockholm, and trains run every ten minutes. Therefore, to even more so was late, I went "through one". But the station Solna Centrum I want to pay special attention to your. As for me, because she is the most beautiful and interesting in Stockholm.

32. It is interesting and its bright red-green tones and rock paintings that tell of the life of nature and civilization. Below I will give its own interpretation of drawings, it can be different from the official version. Here father and son want to go to the mountains, and plant stands guard at the barrier and does not let me. The child in this case in retaliation pissing in front of a security guard.

33. IKEA brought new furniture in a red farmhouse (remember those typical Swedish houses?). The tail of the truck - in fact technical hatch, for which the whole picture and conceived.

34. That wagon goes on a country road, and ahead cleverly sneaks moose.

35. In a glass case exposed the layout of some of the village, with architecture is not Swedish.

36. And the frame - an absolute classic. It was with him began my acquaintance with the Swedish Metro Internet. Incidentally, the post that has grown all over the web, in fact belongs to Sasha adrag239, which is already four years living in Stockholm and often photographs the metro. Add to friends and read the primary sources :)

37. Lisonke bad from its plants in the forest. So long become sad, sit on a chair and turned into a scarecrow.

38. Grandfather guerrillas laid a mine in front of the train. His neighbor yells machinist so that he braked, a dog barks. But the locomotive crew does not notice them - they listen to Abba.

39. Another showcase. It exhibited the White House in Washington, and before him, for some reason, Russian log hut.

40. The Swedes could not show a moose. Some Swedes put moose, others tried to carry it with you and beat the windows.

Source: macos.livejournal.com Random page

Tags

See also

New and interesting