100 g of cheese
300 g tomatoes
Herbs to taste
2 cloves garlic
Potato chips (wide)
Olives (for decoration)
1. Finely chop the tomatoes.
* If the tomatoes are very juicy, juice drained.
2. Finely chop the greens.
3. Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
4. Mix the cheese, tomatoes, greens.
5. Add garlic squeezed through chesnokodavku.
6. Add the mayonnaise and mix.
7. The resulting mass is put on the chips.
8. Garnish with black olives.
* Since the chips are melted, I advise you to spread the filling just before serving, or stuffing to put in a salad bowl, put a number of chips. Guests, if desired, may themselves spread the filling on chips.