1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. The form, which will be baked, brush generously with butter. Banana peel and cut each one along. Put the bananas in a single layer in the form.
3. lemon using a fine grater clean off zest, sprinkle it bananas. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice out of it - on bananas. Sprinkle bananas with sugar (sweet tooth can increase the amount of sugar).
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Put on a plate a couple of banana slices, top with ice cream and cookie crumble. Pour the juice that was left from the lemon in the form and sprinkle with grated chocolate.