The doctor mistakenly deleted the patient's nose

A young man named Vishal Thakkar of the American city of Tulsa, Oklahoma was the victim of a failed plastic surgery: doctor mistakenly deleted his nose during rhinoplasty.

According to an American in 2006, he suffered a heavy divorce. To cope with depression, the young man wanted to radically change their lives, and therefore appealed to the plastic surgeon.

Plastic surgeon Angelo Kuzalina

Trying to start from scratch, Thakkar decided to change the appearance. He did not even know that the desire for change will result in a real tragedy for him.

- I spoke to a leading plastic surgeon who works at the clinic American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, - commented on the situation itself Thakkar. - Then I very much wanted to fix his nose.

According to the man, in a credible doctor by the name of Angelo Kuzalina I assured him that the usual procedure does not cause any complications. However, after the first surgery Vishal felt it hard to breathe.

I had to refer to it 8 times a year, so that it has corrected all the errors after plastic surgery - shared patient. - Once I insisted that they did not take the cartilage of my ear - the only way they would like to correct their mistakes.

After another procedure, he woke up with a wild pain. The man did not immediately realize that the doctors removed his nose. Look in the mirror, I shocked Vishal understood that the physician left him no part of the face.

- Of course, I immediately demanded explanations - said the American. - Kuzalina told me that there was an infection. The doctor calmly explained to me that he had himself decided to cut off my nose as I was unconscious, and we have to act quickly.

Vishal Thakkar before surgery

Himself surgeon denies his guilt and is trying to avoid any contact with the media.

Several months ago, Thakkar has hired the best lawyers to defend their case in court. According to the patient's life is ruined.

Tags

See also

New and interesting