Beet 1 piece
Cabbage 200 g
Potatoes 4 pieces
Carrots 2 pieces
Onion 1 clove
4 cloves garlic
Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
1. Hen split to pieces and put to boil. Salt broth.
2. When the water boils, add the sliced potatoes.
3. Beets (big), chop carrots. Onion finely chopped. Crush the garlic. Fry in sunflower oil for 5 minutes. Attach the tomato paste.
4. Cabbage chop and add to the broth.
5. Once the potatoes become soft, add the filling, leave for another 3-5 minutes.
6. When a table to add sour cream, you can decorate with greenery.