Taoist proverb

I decided one hell of a large cave glorified by good deeds and become a saint. put on her most beautiful dress and sent his family to all parts of China with the news that he was taken to fulfill the most intimate human desires. Soon the cave, where he lived the devil, began to flock lines of people eager to get a promise.
First appeared before the devil poor peasant. Just wanted to refer to the devil with his request, and said to him unclean:
- Go home. Your wish will be granted.
He returned home and began to search the bags of gold and silver, both see - goes to his house to a neighbor, and on his shoulder instead of his head - boar, eyes rotate so fangs clicks. Terrified farmer:
- Can I have this desire?
When the peasant went to hell old woman, carrying on his back a man with a withered legs. Put it at the feet of the devil and said:
- Fulfil the cherished desire of my son. Until the end of life will be grateful to you.
I looked at the features of a man, and in fact, and withered hand. A woman cried:
- What did you do, damned!
The devil says:
- What do I do if a child wanted his hands and withered, because then you can not force him to weave the box and he will eat with your hands.
Nothing to do, putting the mother of his son on his shoulders and began to run out of the cave, while the son was still something not planned.
And did not the devil a saint. Unkind rumor went about it, but that he is guilty. Of all people, and the devil had to know that the most secret desires are not always welcome.
Because - 10 times think what you think, why you need it, how it will affect others. If this is a simple way to solve their problems in one fell swoop and even the expense of others - this is not it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting