Walk through the modern Moscow

Famous blogger decided to make a trip back to Moscow in the last days of spring. And he gave us a little tour of the streets of the capital.
See also: May Day in Moscow (27 photos)

Let's start with the bad relationship ... The city will be destroyed ...

In the center of Moscow all warehoused metal fence. Like the war or some disorder is observed. People behave calmly, why all these fences in the center?

it would be better garbage removed.

Christmas boulevard. A typical pattern of 3 rows rides just one. Everything else - the illegal parking.

The area is also crowded with cars.

do not drive, do not go.

But no one paid parking.

Pushkin Square. Vile taxi drivers blocked the entire sidewalk and the bus stop.

"From the open source, I learned that on May 30, at 13:15 in the House at Tverskaya Street 18A ..." - and then write all that you think about these assholes park in bus stops.

Parking on sidewalks Tver finally banned, erased markings, signs removed.

But who stops?

Entrance to the Central Telegraph is as follows:

Exit the underground Pure ponds so:

Incidentally, the granite columns somehow painted in gray. It was after such a scandal on this theme, and they all promised to return to the place.

Paid parkovochka.

Moscow pavement, on which no go.

I wonder how the situation will change with the capture of parking spaces due to the introduction of paid parking.

Urban bike rental went very well. At the weekend, I think all of Moscow riding on these bikes.

All the parking was empty.

A few words about the summer veranda in cafes and restaurants. I love them very much and I believe that it is necessary to do them. But it is necessary to share the summer terrace and an extension of the new premises. Here it is necessary to demolish.

And this.

And this is normal. No walls should not be. If you want a cafe on public sidewalk fence wall itself, it is necessary to cause the bulldozer.

Gorky Park is very cool.

Look, how lovely! Quay tidied up the Sparrow Hills. Be sure to go for a walk in the park.

It toilets and bike rental.

Very cool all made

And this is my new bike Peugeot;) He's just fine. Yet I never got such pleasure from biking.

Crimean embankment began to reconstruct. By the autumn there will be a very steep pedestrian zone.

In the center continue to make pedestrian areas ...

... And bad lay tile hands of unskilled migrant workers.

And the rest, all is well.

Bicycle taxi came here, just like in Amsterdam.

And some funny cars drive through the streets. With such a beast?

I love Moscow!

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting