The child does not fly in a dream !!! Horror!!! See, I recommend :))

Absolutely actual transcript of a conversation with the office of Danone in Moscow.

- Hello, Danone-Bolshevik, I am listening to you!
 - Good afternoon. Tell me, what about "Marshmallow Froot Loops" with whom you can talk about?
 - With me. What interests you?
 - I am interested in dosage.
 - How do you know?
 - I have a boyfriend of 5 years, he Rastishka this much should be given at bedtime?
 - We recommend that our products are given to children from three years: But you should not overfeed. Specifically tell how much you need to curds, the doctor can ...
 - And you do not have the dosage? It's still a serious thing if it fly by.
 - What of it, I do not understand?
 - Here is the problem. You have to clip the child boasts - "Grandma night I flew." And my complaining, you know - it does not fly. Every morning I hear "Dad, Dad, I do not fly!" And I will explain that to him?
 - Well, you explain that: (pause) For a child - is advertising a little incomprehensible.
 - What is there to understand - my grandmother gives the child Marshmallow Froot Loops, and the baby flies.
 - I understand you. Explain to your child so that if people - and not necessarily child- flying in a dream, it says (it's the doctors you had better explain what I mean), that person grows. In a dream. That way you can tell your child.
 - For half a year he is not eating flies. It does not fly, so do not grow, right?
 - Well, I do not know how your child is growing or not.
 - But I know! Because we have a notch in the kitchen, I always do with an ax every three months, where he's got the head.
 - I understand you. So he grew over the half-year?
 - So the fact of the matter is that there is no! And this is your cottage cheese can reverse & gt; have effect? ​​
 - No, the reverse effect may not have. This fermented milk product, it generally does not affect the growth. It contains calcium ...
 - So, wait a second. He can not vlyat the growth ?!
 - I'll explain. Contains calcium curds! Calcium that we do?
 - Girl, I do not know what you do calcium! You told me that it does not affect the growth. And what is he then to hell Rastishka?
 - It strengthens the bone tissue of the child, ie bones become more dense.
 - The bones dense, but the length of it, they do not get, right?
 - I understand you: On this issue, the growth of your child, consult a physician.
 - I've been better to consult with experts on the law on advertising. If I have a boy half-year does not fly and does not grow from it your Rastishka and ate three drawers, someone has to answer for it. I spoke with the neighbors, there is a problem at all similar.
 - (Pause) Yeah. Clear.
 - Come on, can take off another movie? Grandma, I have once again strengthened bones in a dream! Ukreplyashka ...
 - You know, I see you this question once worried. We will be on Monday, Brand Manager, she came up with this movie, it is you and answer all your questions.
 - Yeah, okay. Thank you, though said that he should not grow. I should not have worried, leaves ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting