Blog toilet ....

Well, finally, I started my life much we can say. Today brought to the apartment, isolated room. A small but svetlenkie and clean. There are neighbors. Chat with toilet paper. Soft, flexible girl. With landlords, too, is not familiar. Worrying.

I'm in shock. There cometh a woman. Not a word, not a syllable - just sat on my lap and natural obgadit. No, so far I can not get over it. Where am I, what kind of savage manners? Am I destined to spend with these people all my life? I amuse myself with the hope that the remaining e omochadtsy humane than this ... You should have seen what she got up to the poor child of toilet paper.

Is this dream I prolezhivaya sides stock? How could I imagine what a nightmare waiting for me? My home - dirty, soulless brutes - treat me like a slave. Why I did not get to the people bright, clean and soul, and ... and all parts of the body? It's not all they are! I'm holding something else, but nice, tender my Bumazhenka melting before our eyes. They are simply using it coolly and prudently.

I became acquainted with a condom. Emaciated, crumpled. Miserable creature. He told me quite terrible things. Never would he have believed if I had not seen him through. Maybe he just raved about, it is clearly something pumped. Fiends.

They have taken away what was left of the paper. In its place a new settled. Young, enthusiastic. As she looks like a young piece of paper! Imagine, it turned out that they namesake! Rasprashivat take on hosts plans. I almost burst into tears.

I can no longer stay in this house. The house where you just do not spit into the soul, you're in it ... Oh my God, what are they all the same unfeeling! Late last night the owner came and stood in front of me on my knees. Hug. My soul trembled, I was ready to forgive him everything, even sour soup and tea brew. But instead of spiritual outpourings, I received another batch of abominations and filth. There is no such baseness, which would not have been able to these creatures. If I had not been so tightly bound to this place - my legs would not be here.

Night spoke to the paper. It is something right. We really beneficial. Indeed, we see them not with the best hand. But as it is bitter, when your work is so repugnant to you!

Condom telling the truth. Today I was able to verify this. Some strangers, bashfully covering my cap, started jumping on me like crazy. Barely two minutes later, I was completely broken. Absurd life - absurd death. Hopefully next time I'll be more successful toilet.

Tags

See also

New and interesting