The plumber forbade to hang the toilet block on the side, taught how to

Even the most common things sometimes hide a lot of secrets. We use these familiar strangers every day, completely unaware that we are doing something wrong. Take, for example, a hanging toilet block for the toilet.

In full accordance with advertising promises, maintains hygienic cleanliness and prevents the formation of lime plaque, gives a stable and fresh aroma to the toilet room. A simple object and attach it to the toilet is absolutely easy. However, some people say that all our lives we did it wrong.

The first toilet blocks appeared in 1968. Initially, they served only as air fresheners, but over time they acquired additional functions to help maintain hygiene. This is especially important in combined bathrooms, where with each flush of water, myriad bacteria settle on all surfaces, including toothbrushes and towels.

Scented multi-colored balls have become common in millions of families. But after watching this video on TikTok, I had doubts about the correctness of their installation.

@fibasince93 Household hacks! #aussie #australian #hacks #householdhacks #funny #shock #facts #satisfying #fyp #foryou #fyp→ #duet #viral #trend

WHY ARE SOO MANY PEOPLE USING MY SOUND – Cindy <3

Usually people just hang the block on the bezel of the toilet, as in the photo at the beginning of the article. Tiktoker Fabian Coghetto (fibasince93) also at first thought it was the only right way.

But then I realized that the mount is made so that it can simply be inserted into the notch under the rim. In this case, the unit will hold reliably and will not interfere with the tight fit of the toilet seat.

Interestingly, on the Bref website in the “mode of application” section says: hang Bref Color Asset. framed Your toilet. But if you believe the picture on the package, then the manufacturer provides for a flexible strip-clip still on top of the rim.

So, what is the right way to install a toilet block? Opinions of netizens were divided. Some immediately rushed to rearrange the freshener so that the clip did not interfere with the seat. Others write that, first, touching the toilet rim from the inside is not a good idea, and second, there are concerns that the unit may slip out and clog the toilet.

In any case, not everyone will be able to fix the toilet block in a new way. This is only possible if you have a hole in your toilet. I recommend checking it out now!

Tags

See also

New and interesting