The wife of a plumber told what the most important thing in the toilet and how to wash it so that it lasts forever

Cleaning the bathroom is not the most pleasant thing. But how happy when visiting the bathroom clean, without a single speck of dust. Once I was delighted to watch the British TV show “Cleanfucking”. There people were really proud of the cleanliness of their toilets and were convinced that they could even eat from their toilets.

Nobody ate from the toilet, but they used appliances to check the cleanliness of the plumbing. The instruments were going to zero. The winning inexpensive disinfectant is chlorine, which fights foul odor and bacteria. Fortunately, there are plenty of cleaning and disinfection products that don’t eat out your eyes. But getting cleaning products is not enough. You also need to know the rules of cleaning the bathroom.

Cleaning the bathroom It is accepted to clean the bathroom 1 time a week. But since I live in an apartment with two cats who go to the bathroom, it has to be washed almost every day. So that cats with their soft legs, which walk on tables, do not carry bacteria throughout the apartment, I follow certain rules of sterile bathroom.

To prevent a cat who likes to jump from the toilet to the sink from falling down the toilet, I always close the toilet lid. This is not the only reason for a closed toilet. Much more important is that during the drain of water particles of water and residues of stool can be scattered throughout the bathroom to the sides for 2 m. That's why you have to close the toilet and then flush the water. By the way, this is a convincing reason to teach your man to lower the seat along with the lid.

Cleaning the bathroom from top to bottom Remains of bacteria remain on the walls, toiletries and plumbing. Therefore, cleaning the bathroom once a week, you need to start with cleaner surfaces – walls. They can be washed with alcohol-containing agents or a solution of chlorine. We have already written about safe natural cleaning products: soda, citric acid and other products are just as good at disinfecting and have a neutral smell, unlike chlorine. But I like chlorine for a hundred percent result.

So, we need to wear gloves and a mask. If you use caustics, turn on the hood in the bathroom. Then wipe the walls with a cleaner. After that, wash the sink and bath. Now disinfect the bowl.

Before cleaning the toilet with a brush, it must be disinfected along with the bowl. Pour the toilet cleaner into a bowl of brush. After 10 minutes, wash the bowl with water and again pour the toilet product there. The more often you do this procedure, the calmer you can be about the purity of the brush. The brush handle will not be superfluous to disinfect every day with an alcohol-containing agent.

The toilet should be completely washed from top to bottom. First apply a thick gel to clean the toilet under the rim and close the lid. Pay special attention to the area under the lid and the places of attachment of the lid, where dirt collects. The easiest way to get there is with an old toothbrush. While the remedy is working, wash the tank and the toilet lid. Then clean the bowl with a brush and flush the water several times. After that, you can wash the toilet leg and the floor with a product containing chlorine.

After the toilet is washed, I spray it with a glass wash. It contains alcohol, so it can remove the remains of microbes after cleaning. It is important to wipe the lid, drain tank and toilet seat with disposable paper towels or toilet paper. A rag for plumbing is not suitable, as it remains dirt.

Every day several people touch the water drain button on the toilet bowl. The button should be disinfected as often as possible. After washing the toilet, it is necessary to thoroughly wash the gloves with household soap or cleaning agent. And then wash your hands and wash.

Tags

See also

New and interesting