To be able to say Yanukovych and Yushchenko after the second runoff election

Female Novel

Go and off - cried Yushchenko - leave me! Oh, well tell anyone that all this is low, disgusting lie!

Historical novel

On Independence has taken out the cage with the vanquished. "But that's life, brother", - Yushchenko remarked thoughtfully, looking at the fire were coals ...

Soviet military prose

Low gray clouds clung to the top of a dark forest. "Come on, - to no addressing, said Yushchenko - he won only one battle, but the war continues»

Soviet Children's prose

"It's over !, Victor - cheerfully said Yanukovych - after all, we are friends now!»

The existential novel

On the square were oranges. Millions, billions of oranges. - You know, Vitya, I think they started to rot

Russian classics

- They died Victor. All of them died.

Detective

"I think now we all know the truth, - muttered Yushchenko - we all know it»

Adventure novel

"Now let's switch sides - winked Yanukovych - I otpishu her to meet you as befits»

Children's stories about animals

"Here we are, and you are caught, Pluto silly - gently smiling, Yushchenko said - because daddy told you that it was not necessary to escape from the cage»

Russian folk tale

"And here it is, the kids" - smiled broadly Yushchenko, taking democracy out of the bag.

Horror

"It is approaching - licking his lips and whispered Yanukovych - I feel this is an orange."

© forgot :(

Tags

See also

New and interesting