Decree of Peter I IMPOSING IN RUSSIA CELLULAR

We, the Emperor and operator of All Russia, small and Udobnyya, Mobilnyya and Karmannyya, Simensovyya and Nokia commanding:

* Push the car everywhere spoken nicknamed "telehvon." Miracle of these things compact stomelodno, polyphonic, and mischievous caller.

* Messaging boyars to cut, and instead of them Dutch, and German style chuhonsky telehvony worn around the neck. Or telehvony Australian style bag worn on the belt Aki kangaroo.

* The wives of knights telehvonov not give, that winded its royal ehvir not littered.

* Those who do not have a cellular handset, and the call of chmom such cases do not have.

* Waste at half a mile, no voice to scream, but by telehvonu call and yell into the phone.

* Ear hair shaved in the German manner, in order to hear and understand conversation.

* Charge the conversational machine every night to at Covo Ni-MH battery.

* Keep telehvon par with other ammunition under the doublet on a belt beside male ali other advantages.

* Calls to respond smartly and say only what is, and not to lie. OK?

* Send each other SMS-dispatches, what to read and write and learn to bend his fingers thick.

* For the common people give a call up to 6 seconds. Yes to all the time to master razobyasnit, but wasting money was not squandered.

* Clerks field telehvonnye all conversations are recorded, and that if the state would say obscene - local head report.

* Your PIN remembered as the "Our Father", and if the Emperor asks shalt not speak haltingly. And if this is not present, put that pin stigma on the forehead. A telehvon away but then.

* And who in time taxes on your account will not - turn off mercilessly. Except me!

* A one tube during the royal conversation beeps beat of 50 beats royal feet and favor bruise generous hand of the king's shoulder.

* Those Herod kotoryya drown your mobile telehvon in place latrine, beard to beard Well poppy and do not hack. Telehvony same three days to dry and sprinkle deodorant every day - my personal advice. I made tacos - exceedingly normal.

* In order to become the operator of cellular communication of the Life, one must first visit the Netherlands, where diligently and with full zeal to comprehend the art of billing.

* After serving on overseas training ought to be roaming certainly, that could inflict check.

* Standard of Russian adopt digit reply. And all analog considered unclean and eradicate mercilessly.

* And the last. Polyphony am the good okromya call from the film "Boomer", too sick of it pretty!

Sent Pavl3R

Tags

See also

New and interesting