The story about ingenuity

HE I worked in a company for the sale of household appliances. Money paid normal and coaches sales were the most that neither is the master. A kind of department vpendyuringa. So, the story ...

Rump. Division of vacuum cleaners. Suitable fat, shaven-headed uncle. Could not see the new Russian extinct, and tells me (and it should be noted that the vacuum cleaners have been different and sooo expensive 500 and $ 1,000, who knows the brand "Dolphin" and "Dyson»).
 - Hey, bro, what pylik pasavetuesh (says on the Moscow-criminal slang), I need to Tiffany's?
 After a few leading questions I asked him to take "Electrolux" bezmeshkovy 300 green.
 He - Wrap.
 I (feel the money):

- And for myself did not want to buy a cool pylik "Dyson" - a breakthrough in the field of vacuuming!
 He - A Th he is so fancy?
 I - Steeper nowhere bezmeshkovy crush-proof and so on. Only 600 bucks.
 He - Wrap.
 I - I'm sorry, but you could not tortured? (2001. Summer. In the suburbs burning peatlands, who remembers)
 He - Well in nature!
 I - That is, cool air cleaner, the last class, with a charcoal filter "Electrolux" for your bedroom.
 He - Wrap.
 I - you know, as you have in the bedroom probably Conder works, and it dries the air, do not want to buy a humidifier? Switzerland! My wife will be happy!
 He - class, come on!
 I'd love to rub their hands and begin to wrap 3 large and 1 small box. Then he comes to the checkout to press the dough and tells me:
 - Hey, bro, you're here vpendyurit xy of a cloud of all, in my bedroom from the whole xy-no vacuum is not obrazutsya ???
 The cashier could not work all day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting