Little Tragedies

The boy fell in love with Peter. Not that the first time, but, as in every time thoroughly. And just yesterday, he held Olga's arm clumsily poked his lips to her cheek and whispered hot:
 - I like you the first time I saw two years ago, it happened to me something - I can not sleep since. I think of you.
Olga wondered resistance Peter, who had not slept for two years, blushed and smiled sweetly. And Peter swore eternal love, confusing threatened in which case the emissions into the box, without explaining if something happens and wisely keeping silent about what lives on the first floor. Under the cries of mothers Petya "Petya home !!" Peter said, a terrible oath of eternal love "and let the lightning strike him forever and ever if anything." He even wanted to eat the earth, but Olga said she believes him so.
And it was morning.
Peter the fifth time gained Olin phone number and embarrassed the nozzle into the tube in response to "Hello?" "Hello? You can not hear. "" Yes, allo same !!! "," Speak! What is this game ?! "and" I told you son of a bitch, tear off his ears, if I find out who you are !! "by Olga's father. For the sixth time raised Olya.
 - Hello? - I said in a cute voice. In the background, he heard Dad "If the answer is - I want to know his address»
 - Hello honey! - Hot she whispered Peter - sleep?
 - Hello, Peter. Did you call me?
 - I'm calling for the first time! - Peter lied - You do not have names. What do you think about your home?
 - Think about what a classmate calls me by the name of Peter. What else you can think of? - Olga surprised.
 - I'm for you just a classmate? - Outraged Peter sniffed - and that after all that was between us?
 - Okay, sing. I have to go. The school chat. - Olga said, and added in a whisper - You're the best in the world classmate.

Peter met Olga on the porch grim.
 - What floor of the guys you drive up to the school as well? - He asked menacingly.
 - Oh, Sing ... this is my brother. Older. I did not recognize what?
 - Exactly ??!
 - Yes, exactly, exactly.
 - Well, look me! I sluchchego - the window! I told! - Tragically said Peter.

At recess Peter withdrew Olu out and looked at it as Ivan the Terrible to his son for five minutes before the murder.
 - What's wrong with Sasha, huh? You talked to him! I have seen! He is smiling at him! Do you want me - the window ?! Do you want this?
 - To sing, I do not have anything with Sasha. He asked for a rewrite algebra.
What are you really?
 - And you gave him ?! - Peter cried terribly - algebra gave? Sasha ?!
 - The evil you, Peter. Well, where I made an algebra?
 - Oh, I'm still bad? She Sasha - hahanki, and I bad? Look out at the window! - He pointed to the window of the third floor, he turned on his heel and strode nebystro school.
Olga did not disappoint expectations and Petya caught up with him:
 - Sing, what are you doing? Well, I do not have anything with Sasha! Only I like you!
 - Well, look ... I'll take this one. Do not tear my heart - I love you! ...
After physical education Peter chastised Olya in the corridor:
 - What are you wearing in this form obtyazhechku, eh ?! And are you running away ...
Zazyvno something. I will not tolerate it! You want me to stare at you all !!! You're my girl and I want you to behave decently! And how do you look at fizruka? I - in the window! Hlops! And ending my anguish! I'd rather die than suffer so much!

In the history of Olga received from Petit note:
"Stop glancing at Semenova! You - windy !! »

After the seventh lesson Peter stood in the office of the director of studies, groaned, held behind his back, snot smeared over his face and justified:
 - Yes, I say to you, Marvanna! I'm not guilty! I went to the window to look at the street, and Olya Filinova crept behind and pushed me !!! From the window!!! Well, the first floor of ... scary to think what it would be if a second or third one was! I am the way back bruise hurt ... But I did not touch it !!! I do not know why she pushed me! I do not know!!!

frumich

Tags

See also

New and interesting