Horror about dentists

When I was 22, I got an urgent basis on the operating table in the maxillofacial surgery for an autopsy phlegmon. (For those who do not know explain it when young idiots like me are not just treat the teeth, they reveal the face outside, is inserted into the wound svezhevskrytuyu device type folded umbrella, open it and pull together with pus.
 Udovolsvie under local anesthesia leaves a lasting impression for long memory). Maybe my little digression will help someone at the time.

The operation produced my sincere guy, head of the department.
A low bow to him, really done well. The time was lunch, where all medical staff is completely dissolved, so it was one person, and the surgeon and the assistant. When he cut the need for one of the veins, it turned out that he had only one Kocher.
 One end of the vein was immediately squashed it, and the second was a pinched finger of the surgeon. While the surgeon was thinking what to do next, I learned from his words a lot about the parents of the operating sisters, which was preparing a set of tools and a way about her. Having finished his monologue, he said:
 - Be patient my son, let vein and ran into the sterilization.
 He was absent for a brief period. However krovushki flowed out of me, too, it is not enough. I clearly felt that the entire back of the blood become sticky.
 When the operation was almost over and the doctor began to bandage me, to the operating room I looked what that student.
 - Future Surgeon? - I asked the doctor.
 - Surgeon - proudly answered the student.
 - Then the resulting bandage and the ward! And I for a moment. Urgent need to call.
 Normally, after the operation, even with a loss of blood in the chamber are transported on a gurney. However, seeing that I am conscious, my newly-born "hErurg" (from the word "dick";) happily said: "You can go!»
 and helped me get up. When he reached the door and opened it, I felt that the earth begins to slip away under my feet and I'm somewhere slowly fail.
 The last thing I noticed is there were people were in the waiting room. For some reason they threw me in different directions, like the plague.
 Next, the words more farmers in distress from my chambers. In the department there is an old tradition. The people waiting for elective surgery is usually hovers before operating. And what !!! Tomorrow I !!! Jim-jams !!!
 And now Imagine yourself painting. From the operating head pops concerned. office and running away. After a minute or two, slowly opened the door, pale as death I come. "Guys! .. Help! ..." - I whispered, clutching the door frame and slowly slid to the floor, while turning his back to the bloody and without mandrazhiruyuschey public.
 Next oil painting "Alexander Matrosov his chest closes recess of the German bunker with incessant scribbling machine gun." Some of the people said clearly: "W A R E A L & H!

Tags

See also

New and interesting